WTB: Jeep Grand Cherokee

Looking for a 2000 or newer jeep grand cherokee with 4wd depending on price I would be willing to trade my 1994 civic coupe and some cash. it has 168000 5spd runs and drives great and is very reliable. it also has a new gas tank that was put in about a month ago and has 2 new front tires. if anyone has anything lemme know
thanks

Pm’ed…

How much are you looking to spend?

My grandmother keeps getting a crazy idea to get rid of her '04 Columbia edition GC but then I have to convince her to keep it since its in perfect shape (garage kept) and runs awesome with only 45k or less on it.

lol not that much how much do you think she will want for it

No idea really.
I might have convinced her to keep it once again but every now and then she thinks about getting a newer SUV. I told her to keep this one since nothing is wrong with it and its paid for.

ya im just bored with the civic and i want a newer version of my jeep

Ill see if she says anything the next time she comes over but Im not getting her started on that bullshit conversation that always ends with me telling her to keep it.

She was gonna trade it in because it needed work. Apparently somebody told her it needs tires and brakes although both are fine. She was gonna trade it in because of that.