WTT: 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) Limited for S-Chassis

Hey guys -

Thinking about selling my daily for another S-Chassic or another car. I commute pretty far every day and gas isn’t all that cheap anymore lol. Absolutely don’t need to sell it - drives perfect, I am just seeing what else is available…

The truck:

• 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited Edition
  • 4.7V8 w/ 545RFE tranny and NV247 Transfercase (QuadratracII)
  • 30x,xxx KM’s - Old lady owned it before me and commuted pretty far daily. I have never EVER had an issue with it not starting. The only thing its ever done is not hold idle because the IAC solenoid was gone. I replaced it and the TPS while I was at it. Idles perfectly, and is ETESTED.
  • 31" Goodyear Wrangler MT/R tires on 16" Mopar TechSpoke wheels.
  • IronRockOffroad 3" Lift - Lifted it 4.375". IRO Springs, RC Shocks, Adjustable trackbar, extended swaylinks.
  • Rough Country Premium Steering Stabilizer
  • Class IV hitch w/ 7 pin connection - comes with 7 pin to 4 pin converter.
  • Black Leather interior
  • Power windows, doors, seats, mirrors, sunroof
  • Heated seats
  • A/C
  • Dual zone climate control - cool shit - driver and passenger can have different temperature settings.
  • Heated and autodimming mirrors
  • Overhead digital center w/ fuel consumption, trip, service schedule, temperature, direction, fuel til empty, Homelink x 3.
  • 10 Disc Infinity Premium Sound w/ stock Infinity speakers, amp and sub.
  • New TPS
  • New IAC solenoid
  • New coilpacks
  • New spark plugs
  • Full synthetic every 5000k
  • New lights
  • Stock beef exhaust - not shitty little tin like alot of new exhaust.
  • Full size spare.
  • I can toss in a 48" Extreme Hi-Lift Jack if trade is worth it (Go for $150+).

The needed:

• For safety, brakes and front wheel bearings should be done. I passed safety as it is but its dependent on the mechanic. I can provide these, or do these if the trade is worth it.
  • The bottom side of the rocker has rust. Not visible from anywhere but underneath the truck, and again I passed safety as it is, but I could have the sheet metal bent up and put on if trade is worth it. Not structural part at all, just the usual rust collector on WJ’s.
  • The chrome mysteriously faded off the J in JEEP logo LOL.
  • Hood needs a new gas shock to hold it up - Ill do it before trade.
  • The front driveshaft was taken out so I could do the NV242HD swap, but the TC seller backed out last minute. I can get another driveshaft for it if keeping stock or can find you another one when you do the NV242HD swap and help out putting it all in. Truck gets better mileage with it off and isn’t needed until going offroad or winter.

So - I would prefer an S14 and will add money to a trade that is worth it (I <3 Kouki’s), but I’m open to other cars. Toss out your offers and don’t be mad if I respectfully decline lol. The pics show one side with a side step - I took pics in the middle of taking them off for some reason - they’re gone btw.

Thanks guys, here be some pics…

And beside a stock one.

PM, email is aliptayfischer@gmail.com, Cell is 519 4Zero4 3253

Truck dropped the lower control arm mount and is immobile at the moment.

I’ll sell it to anyone who wants to box that in and have a perfectly driving daily, towed to within 200 km of New Hamburg for best offer.