02 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD

Hey i’m buying a new truck next week and am trading this is if no one wants it but figured i would throw it out there in case someone wanted to pick it up for a winter car or something.
Its a 2002 Grand Cherokee LTD 4.7 V8 has 171500 miles on it. It is blue exterior and Black leather interior, power seats, windows, locks, tow package, front tow hooks 4 wheel drive (no two drive option its quadra trac II) has 4 all time and 4 low. NO sunroof, or cd changer however has cd and tape deck. sorry about the book here but i want to make sure i disclose everything that i know before someone decides if they want to purchase.

The Good:
new brakes all around new front rotors and one new rear. Emergency brake shoes also have been replaced with hardware however the ebrake wont hold needs adjusting.
new rear shocks.
starts everytime never had any starting issues at all.
oil change every 5000 miles. I drive the thurway the entire way to work 35 miles round trip 3000 miles would be too quick.
4 wheel drive works perfect
heat works
a/c blows ice cold.
has full size spare same rim as the ones on there (factory)

The Bad:
has some rust its a buffalo car has a hole in the driver side rocker (just the rocker not through anything else) along the bottom of the doors and hatch, very small rust spot on driver front fender looks like someone hit it with a bb gun. driver rear door has some fading. (unsure why maybe previous owner had a scratch and had it repaired?)
could use a new set of tires. They may pass inspection but just barley. dont quote me im not an inspector.
I think it may need a new wheel bearing (there is some squeaking that goes away when you brake, its intermittent.)
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON
has a code for small and large evap leak as well as cylinder 8 misfire (that one is also intermittent thinking its a plug or the coil, i have a brand new coil that is $80 and will include if someone buys the vehicle)
Inspection is UP since june so it is not inspected.
Driver seat has a rip along the side (has 170000 miles its going to happen) however that is the only tear in the interior.

2400 firm. Dealer is offering me 2100 and i will have to pay additional tax on the 2100 if i pay in cash. Vehicle is pretty solid daily driven for 2.5 years without any issues and still will tow a boat. If nobody wants it it will just get traded in no biggie figured i would toss up if anyone wanted a reliable vehicle that only needs a few things for cheap. If someone would like this before friday let me know i will have the title wednesday. Pictures will be posted tomorrow around noon.

Car looks great, drives great, and I can attest to the seller covering all issues with the car. GLWS.

This is what I want, well with less miles. I’d trade my bike for it if it had less miles and if interest was there. GLWS love these!

good seller here, and bought this from a great guy =)

Thanks wahoo i know its got high mileage but figured someone might want to pick this up before I trade it in. Captian thank you much and ofcourse the guy this was purchased form is a great guy!

No problem, you don’t have interests right? I mean you’d have to give me money and you can have the bike.

thanks but no i dont really have any interest in a bike right now. like i said im going to trade it on a new vehicle and figured i would give someone the chance to pick this up before i do. Thanks for the offer i appreciate it and if i wasn’t trading this in i would probably have interest.