wtb k20 swap

thinking about swapping a k20 into the new crx, anyone have a swap or know of a quality company that is somewhat affordable i realize its a very expensive swap just considering options, any help is appreciated

HASport makes the mounts and linkage, Kpro handles the electronics, RCrew covers performance goodies, etc.

I don’t mean to be a dick but a k-swap is not nearly as simple as slapping a b-series in there. There is TONS of info out there to read…I highly suggest you do that before you make any decisions, just so you don’t lose any money.

The swap itself will be cheaper if you avoid the typical engine importer crap. Find a semi-local junkyard that has an RSX or EP Si (less desirable) and buy it that way…it’ll avoid the overcharging that goes on in the import scene.

if you’re serious about the swap my buddy has a k24 he’d like to unload for a more than fair price. let me know if you are interested

Doesn’t Vince (naeh2na) have a k-setup for sale right now?

he might, my buddy that is selling the k24 is VaporTrail on here his name is Eric.

Last time I read up on the K swaps, the average price once its all said and done was around $6-7k!!! Thats alot to spend on any honda. If you do some research, the H2B swaps produce the same power numbers as k series and you would be around $2500 for everything with the H2B.

just considering it, i bought a super clean 90 crx si, and i wanna do something a little different pm me with how much he wants for the k24 swap

one of my buddys is sellin a whole k20 swap out of a si hatch back for like 8 or 900 bucks

k swaps are not worth the money you spend to install …buy a b series and do some head work with cams and your golden