testing the water k series swap in a 92 95 civic hatch

hey im looking to see if anyone has a k series swap in a 92-95 civic.mostly want a k24a2 swap but im intrested in all.and i may be intrested in a coupe with a k series swap.if you have anything let me know

i have a 92 civic hatch that i would make a deal with. it was painted honda red and the inside is guted.it has harness seats.skunk2 springs and 15in black wheels.it has a gsr swap with a type r tranny (lsd).i bought the motor and tranny together from a importer in tronto it cost me 2500.and drove it for a year in a diffrent car. no rust. body works not perfect. i was building it for auto cross but i want a k series.

try honda-tech.

You might be able to find someone who will trade just a K series for your car. A clean properly done K swapped car is going to pull like 8k. I see them all the time on Honda-tech, you should be searching there.

yea i meant make a trade with cash.im looking on Honda tech but im looking for someone around here if there’s anyone.

how much are you willing to spend? i should be done with my k20a2 crx soon but then again i have close to 11k total

im sorry man but im not into the crx’s eg civic.i think i saw your car in the build forum very nice

crx autocross and k20 go together like pb&j

if you already have a eg with a gsr swap, why dont you swap it in yourself. it would be easy of eg/dc. let me know if you want to work out a trade for the gsr swap. i have a k20a3 off a 04 si. say put up another 3k for mounts harness and and shifter parts and you’ll have yourself a running k.

K20A3
Found In
2002-2005 Honda Civic Si (EP3)7100 rpm only apply to k20a3 ep3 base rsx 6800
2002-2005 Honda Civic SiR (EP3)(Canadian version of US Civic Si)
2002-2006 Acura RSX
Displacement: 1,998 cc (121.9 cu in)
Compression: 9.8:1
Power: 160hp(120 kW) @ 6500 rpm(SAE net J1349 Rev 8/04)
Torque: 141 lb·ft (191 N·m)* (191 N·m) @ 4000 rpm(SAE net J1349 Rev 8/04)
Redline: 7100 rpm
i-VTEC Engagement Window: 2200 rpm
VTC Engagement: 5500 rpm

according to these specs that motors not what im looking for.im really looking for a k24 because it has good torque and horse power.my gsr motor has more horse power than this. please answer if you feel different

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

if you already have a eg with a gsr swap, why dont you swap it in yourself. it would be easy of eg/dc. let me know if you want to work out a trade for the gsr swap. i have a k20a3 off a 04 si. say put up another 3k for mounts harness and and shifter parts and you’ll have yourself a running k.

im actually more intrested the more i think about it ill let you know what i think later today

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

im actually more intrested the more i think about it ill let you know what i think later today

you are correct

look on www.k20a.org and every once in awhile you will see a full swap go for 4500-6000

yea its the lower end of the k series. but has alot of potential, the motor actually getting loaded up tomorrow and will be heading to ohio to the new owner.