K20a3 complete swap

i have a complete swap off a 04 civic si that was wrecked. its a complete swap with tranny, long block, sensor, intake mani, exhaust mani, wiring harness, linkage/ shifter box, ect. has only 46k on it.
has brand new coils and thermostat housing from honda
$1200
Have paperwork

pics
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1300/pa150080.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5861/pa150079.jpg

do you have any pic`s of k20

lol

When you mean complete swap you don’t mean like the motor mount to swap it into a older civic?
Or upgrade fuel rail/system, harness conversion, etc right?

or

This is basically a complete Engine from a 2004 Civic Si, with not swapped ready for older honda.

thats what im thinking he means…the mounts needed to swap into any 1992-00 civic would need to be purchased…along with some other things…my friend just picked up a whole COMPLETE swap for 5k…this would be just the k20 motor

it clearly states in the o.p. that it is not just the engine.

the one your friend picked up was likely the rsx-s swap (k20a2), not the civic si (also base model rsx) swap, which is significantly cheaper.

im talking about how silver GT asked about swapping it into another civic like a crx or 92-00 civic…i read the description in how it included all the manifolds/harness/ linkage…to me and most people i know that is a complete swap…but thats not what i responding too…i was just answering the question about swapping the motor into an older civic ex. 92-00 which the cheapest mounts i have found have been $400.00…yea this would be a good deal to swap into any 92-00 civic but theres more to a k20 swap than some people think

pmd

this would be a complete swap into a ep3. NOT ANY OLDER CIVCS

there no conversion mount or anything like that to swap into the older civics. i will be purchasing those later down the line when im ready too.

sale pending…

open to offers

somebody put this in a mini (the old one)

up. make offers

semi interested, i can get this swap for a price from someone else. will u pm me a price you want for it

final price down to $1300.

bump

Sale pending from a friend of mine. Rather sell sooner though. Bump