Lots of honda stuff ( b and k series)

K swap went bust and I have some stuff to move, let’s get this shit out of my garage!

Gsr power steering set up- bracket, pump, everything- $125 SOLD

BNIB 99-00 civic si radiator, half size, Koyorad brand. Never used. $200

Matching slim fan, brand new- $60

K series

k24a4 complete engine from pan to valve cover. Was pulled from a crashed accord with 67k. $400 SOLD

prb-1 head, fresh from the machine shop. Was reassembled with new valve seals, valves lapped, TSX rocker assembly and cams. Retained the 50° RSX-S VTC. This is arguably the best OEM head you can put together. Still needs a valve lash adjustment, then it’s ready to go. $550

K24a2 head rbb-2, no cams or roller rockers. Valves and springs are there. $100

Complete rsx-s Oil cooler setup- pump, housing, lines, everything $125

K series Excedy 12 pound flywheel and stage one clutch used for 500 miles- flywheels sold, still have clutch

K20 ignition coils- sold

eg subframe - Sold

eg LCAS- Sold

eg manual steering rack- sold

eg poly energy suspension red front control arm bushings BNIB - Sold

Glws jam!

Honda’s are for fggts…

Dear internet-

Y u double post??!?

love, jam

I want that K24 as a backup. Consider it sold pending me looking at it and saying “Yup that is indubitably a K series” and finding time to come get it.

I have a nice clean southern 92 civic hatch shell that would be perfect for your motor.

Sounds nice!! ^

K24 sold
6 speed trans sold
Head and subframe have been spoken for

Buuuump

Updated original post, bunch of stuff sold, still have a few things. Would REALLY like to move these heads.

mmm sounds very similar to the swap I was planning on… k into ekk2? I was going awd tho. Shame I would have grabbed that 6spd if I were in town a little earlier.

Glws :tup:

Yup, it was

bump really want to move this head!