WTB ka29de Trans

Im looking for a decently used trans out of a 91-98 240. The mileage isn’t really the issue but I would like to atleast have it not grind cause i do plan on drivin the car for a few months and i would like to enjoy it before i do another sr swap into it. Now im not looking for a 200 dollar trans…Im looking for the trany thats just sitting around in someones garage and they are looking to sell cheap. I prefer local sale if possable

I live in Syracuse NY 13212 but I don’t have a problem drivin 100 miles or so if the trany is worth it and a good price…no sence buying a trany for 200 bucks thens pending another 60 on gas just to get there.

Can contact me via email at [email=“sil80315@gmail.com”]sil80315@gmail.com
or on AIM at Sil80315

Thanks

to correct the topic…its not a ka29de lolz i ment ka24de! thanks

i threw one away about a month ago. bummer.

its all good… This kid in auburn has my old one and im getting it back…so i lucked out. then.

if you still need one, i can get a hold of my roommate for you. He was asking $150 a while ago.

yea i got one for a 100 if u want it as well

Thanks for the offer guys. I got my old trany back from that kid in auburn for 50 bucks…I installed it along with a new clutch tonight…works great…man this car needs work though lolz