wtb: kouki tail lights and head lights

well i need a new set of kouki head lights cause the brackts that hold them together are busted and right now i have zenki tail lights so i want kouki ones for sure so let me know what u guys got

i need the s14 97/98 ones not the s13 ones

ur in for a ride of ur life unleess u can find htem cheap ur going to be broke if u buy them brand new. at nissan its 1500 for the set
no bulbs :?

on nismoparts.com… they have tail lights for 463 US… i think…

http://www.nismoparts.com/catalog/?section=502

if my eyes are not tricking me…

seems too good to b true…

yeah that usd and shipping will killlllll it and if those arent from nissan 99.9 percent the seals will leak in water.

true true… but if ur going to the US for vacation…or relatives from US … and u can make ur own seals or mod so wont leak water… then its a good deal

they’re actually $400+/each depending on if you need sockets/bulbs also
corners are $50+ each

I’m considering it myself so I know. But the job-er price is lower and has only 1 tax (i think)… Job-er=bodyshop
$375 or something

holy shit i thing ebay is the way to go then tail lights are about 250 for all 3 pieces and head lights are around the same

and you want to put these on a zenki?

the hood/fenders/grill are different to accomodate the the different lights

bumper may work for either.

the car is an old zenki but is now re born as a kouki i have the koiki lights but a guy back into me and his hitch cracked the the head light brackets so my lights are kinda just floating there i have the head lights but what new ones and the tail lights are zenki and i want kouki

well not all nissan dealershipps are the same on pricing they are private. the one by my house i a huge rip off then.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…bump

come on some ones has got to have a set of both

have you tried zilvia? cause i think i seen a pair of kouki headlights and tail lights on there for sale.

yeah right, have you seen the production numbers for 97-98?

whats zilvia

Not sure you deserve this…

come on man im new i need to start some where u were all once like me too dont forget

www.clearconers.com has the kit all included for i think 1800 hahaha american at that