WTB: legit copy of windows XP

looking to pick up a new desktop and need a legit copy of windows XP that is not being used. not looking to spend much. AIM or PM with anything. thanks.

chris

If you know anyone going to UB, Ask them to get it for you really cheap with their student ID.

thanks for the heads up… im not in the buffalo area so i dont know that many people out there. when you say cheap… how cheap is cheap?

$8

Oh ya, thats a good one. Forgot about that discount for students.

I posted up this exact same thing a few months back, am still looking. If anyone is willing to help out the OP and could cover me as well, please let me know!

well if you know anyone from UB they could pick up a couple copies for us that would be greatly appreciated.

Mike PM me if you know anyone from UB and i think we can work something out in getting XP.

I just bought an academic upgrade copy of xp pro in a retail box for 83 bucks.

Got on pricewatch…

or, you could steal it on the internet for free… unless there’s real good reason this needs to be legit, I don’t see why not.

UB students aren’t offering it up because we only get 1 disc for each software title which is good for 2 computers

seconded, Bill gates is rich enough.

PM if you decide to go this route.

i have a copy of windows xp, i tried to install but my computer is too old and cant handle it

$25 and its ures