WTB LS hydro tranny

I need an LS hydro tranny as complete as possible. you gotta have paypal or set one up though. looking to spend around 400. looking to pick it up asap to get my car finished. thanks

call all foreign, they had 3 when i needed one, i paid 450 for mine

they don’t have any, hondalowlow had one but he hasn’t been on here in a month

i have a badass tranny for 550, it’s a b16 gearstack with LS second gear so inbetween 2nd and 3rd you drop very few rpm. B16 final drive.

Also has gearspeed carbon coated synchros with maybe 7k on them.

I Guarantee this transmission does not grind, pop out of gear or anything fucked up. I’ve been ripped off before on a trans and i guarantee i would not do it to someone else. I also always used honda MTF in it.

I’m asking 550, but if your interested shoot me an offer, i won’t turn away a reasonable offer.

unfortunately this will be going in a turbo car so that probably wouldn’t fit too well.

it was in my turbo civic. worked great for staying in boost between 2nd and 3rd. that was the main goal with this tranny. you still finish the 1/4 in 4th gear too.

that tranny was in a turbo car…and i can vouche that it is a good tranny

thank you fine sir:beer:

check craigslist, theres a guy in west mifflin with a type r tranny for 500 i think

nm i lied to you he wants 900 for it

You still lookin? I have an LS trans, mainshaft bearing needs to be replaced ($60 at the dealership). Sounds pretty simple to replace from the service manual. Send me a PM.

i picked up a gsr