wtb: misc integra things

Dont really have the money to buy much .Considering im still paying off my teg but if anyones got anything layin around for cheap lmk.Lookin for black/ grayish drivers side seat (mine is totally hacked up) , black pass and driver side window switch housings ,dont need the actuall switches but the housing mine are cracked, stock acura cd player , black rear ash tray consol thing ( the whole drawer thing that u pull out is missing)…and possibly a teal pass side fender if cheap

also lookin for a cheap cold air intake

bump

dont need ash tray any more, lookin for a driver side fender any color is fine although paradise blue(teal) would be perfect because thats the color of my car , and a pass side fender if it is teal , if not i dont need it. also i need a gray arm rest that is also hacked up and a pass side seat also.car is basically paid off soo money isnt an issue…if anyone has anything , chances are i could use it soo lmk

nothing??

also looking for a stock integra cd player , and some coilovers

I have a cheap and really good Comptech Ice Box???

pics?
price?

this wouldnt happen to be pelow would it? still got those amber fogs too lol?

Not sure if you’re interested but I have an Alpine CD player that’s really nice that I don’t need anymore b/c my new car has a stock CD player in it already. PM me if you’d be interested. And yes, that is the Pelow.

pmed is that cd player out of your teg or the camaro?

It was in my 94 teg and 95 camaro.

just lookin for any seats , just throw up what you have i dont care if they are cheap racing seats as long as they are dark gray or black

no i dont have them they went with the car…i only want like 90 for the icebox though???

word ill let you know as soon as i get all the other stuff that i need like seats lol

anyone else ??..also lookin for a short shifter, and aftermarket shift knob

well due to the shitty awesome weather we had last week , i need a new antenna now, the trees bent it back then when i went to bend it straight it snapped.

dont get clean corners sulo, keep all your oem lights

who said i was getting clear corners sandy ? pelow said he was gonna give me his amber corners if he still had them , theres nothing in here about clear corners lol even tho i wouldnt mind them

yeah sandy get your facts right…