WTB: Motherboard & Processor

Lookin for a new mb and processor, needs and AGP slot and DDR2 ram lemme know if anyone has ne thing laying around, also im willing to trade what I have laying around cheap as possible or if you have a mb processor and ram for the board id be up for that too but has to have AGP slot

New? AGP? What?!

But anyway…knowing what you have now would be nice. Something to go off of so people know if what they are offering you is an upgrade or not.

im not really lookin for an improvement as retarded as itsounds im just havin problems with my set up now and its pissin me the F off i play a game and randomly it always freezes sometimes 5 min into it sometimes longer ive tryed goin through everything ive just had enough

unless someone on here can, program it properly and get the bios right to where it wont freeze up during games and such that would be stellar, im just out of ideas

yeah but we need to know what you currently have in order to do that. what mobo r u using? cpu? any form of overclocking? what psu? you might have a failing psu that can’t keep a steady 5v or 12v to the mainboard under the power demand during a game. so how do u know it’s your mobo/proc?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
MB: MSI MS 7312