WTB: moto razr charger

for some reason when I plug my phone in now it says “unauthorized charger.” I don’t know what that’s all about, but when I plug it into my friend’s razr charger it works fine

so I guess I need a charger

i dont htink it matters, but its for verizon

i have one, but u prob dont wanna drive out here

dre, bring it to the tech store and they will prolly swap it out

jeff; is the boulevard the closest one?

im pretty sure you left your car charger in the bimmer when you sold it to me…

want it back?

I left my charger in TO so for the past 9 months I’ve been charging it with a USB cord or my car charger lol.

I’ll get the occasional unauthorized charger, I just unplug and plug in again and it works fine.

oh god yes i’ve been looking for that for so long!

you coming to buffalo any time soon?

maybe… i’m going to pull the car out tomorrow i’ll give you a call next time im in the area

yea blvd is prolly closest to you

what he said. i’d either give you a new phone or a charger, but i’m too far away

Mine stopped working a few weeks back, it was like i didn’t even plug it it, it didn’t give any message on the cell. Took it to the tech @ transit by the 90, the girl at the desk said NOTHING the whole time, didn’t even say hi or ask the problem, i just told her i think it died, she got the manager to open a door and bring out a new one, bunch of work on her computer and like 10 minutes later i had a new one, and she didn’t even say bye or anything. She was such a bitch, but i actually liked it since i didn’t have to say anything or answer any Qs.