WTBorrow: verizon phone

anyone have a verizon phone i could borrow for about 2 weeks, mines completely shot and i cant get my money towards a new phone for another 2 weeks

i got one u can have …it dont got a charger tho its an lg works fine…you wouldnt have any lowering springs that would fit my teg woul ya? lol cause u said if mike oconnel had a civic ud give that rican some …and ive heard civic and teg suspension are the same

all i have is rear springs and u would need the coilovers perchs anyways. no charger? what lg is it

umm not sure its just a flip phone, no camera but a speaker on the back …not sure model number vx4500

ok i kinda dont wanna buy a charger but if no one on here comes along with anything else ill take it

bump to borrow a verizon phone for 2 weeks

I have my old motorala with a brand new battery in it, I’d have to find the charger

stop by the shop for a lg: vx3200 in perfect condition with wall charger … free of charge for the amount of time you need it…

ill loan you one from my store if u buy your new one from me :slight_smile:

Call up VZW or email them, they gave me my NE2 discount like 8 months early when I asked…

they wouldnt do it. evolve if u can let me know where ur store is idd stop by tonight if possible cuz i need a phone asap and cant be phoneless for 2 weeks ntill i get my money towards a new phone

^ he works at the EA store next to taste I think. If you are headin up to EA tomarrow I’ll be up there lmk

nope, in the plaza

edit: and tomorrow is my day off

dam ur off tomorrow, and why u gonna be up there dan

dude i need a phone i will pay like money for that lg vx4500 you got i have the same one but it’s shot so…pm me if you still wanna get rid of it