I can't stand my phone anymore(verizon)

Ok so as of late my LG 8300 has been a huge fucking piece of shit. I’ve had this phone for months with no complaints what so ever…until last week. First it started to call people on it’s own. then the screen started to freeze. then it started to shut its self off whenever it saw fit.
then it would lock its self without me knowing the password(4 hours to figure that one out)
then it would with-hold(?) my texts for hours and dump them all in my in box at once.
then it would vibrate like fucking insane when my in box became slightly froze. well tonite it added another new feature, not letting me delete my in box messages after it was full.

fucking POS.

I fixed that problem by almost snapping the phone in half and throwing it at the wall. once the phone made a collision with the wall everything has seemed to have worked okay.

I want a new phone, with a full keyboard because I ONLY text unless it’s an important phone call(rarely)
I’m in contract till may so I can’t get a new phone until then, and I really don’t wanna pay full price for something like an enV because I’m a bit tight on cash.

Anyone have any ideas? I’m going FUCKING INSANE.

Thanks
-Steve.

(P.S. I already PM’d evolve, Hopefully he’ll respond tomorrow.)

its time for a sidekick Lx

I don’t think they have those for VZW, and they’re kind of large…

i went through six lg 8600 before they “upgraded” me to the 8700. i didnt drop the 8700 once not a scratch and i had ot go get a new one yesterday. i am sick of these shit phones

I agree. I love how it worked flawlessly and in less than 2 weeks the fucker went down the shitter. I’m going to the verizon store tomorrow to get a new phone. If they deny me I’m steppin on some bitches throat.

I just dont understand how they could afford to be giving people phones all the time. They have to be cheap as hell…

Most of the people i know who constantly texting people and whatnot go through a phone a month. And they always get them for free…

I’ve had 4 phones ever. I text like it’s my fucking job. I miss my blackberry(which i paid for lol) but it got to be too expensive. I really do need a new phone for real this time though.

iv got the vx9800, its the model before the envy and its great. iv dropped this phone numerous times and it stills works great. i received it by trading in my new chocolate that was sent to me when my old one shit the bed and a wireless internet card that i bought from verizon a while back. you should have verizon send you a new one in the mail then take it to a verizon store, such as evolves and maybe he can work a deal for you, if hes got some extra phones laying around.

Thanks for the info, I googled the phone you currently have, it’s pretty nice too…

yeah if you call verizon and tell them ur phone stopped working, they will just send you a new one. you will have it within a week, then you just send your old one back in the same box. take your new one in and hopefully they will have a phone you can trade in on. i went to the ea dealer(not evolves store) just cuz hes a private and smaller verizon dealer. im not so sure it was legal what we did, but who cares i got a sweet phone. lol

I was going to type up a witty response that quoted your first post and mentioned how i was posting from my iPhone but I kept screwing up the quotes and this thing doesnt have an undo.

So instead I’m just going to be ironic.

Evolve should be able to take care of you

If the iphone came out for vzw i would have it now. lol.

I really gotta try this.

where is evolve located anyways?

I hear nothing but complaints about that device from peopel switching over to AT&T.

I just wish we had something comparable to the Env

Evolve = EA

Get the u740 and don’t look back.

The girl i was with earlier had one. seemed pretty nice. aren’t they expensive though? I’d rather get the gold one i think. I just need a phone and the damn charger and I’m good to go lol.

Evolve is selling one with a lot of extras for 175. Gold to boot.

Hmmm. You think theres any chance at all he’d sell without the extras?
can I get insurance on the phone?

thanks everyone for being such a big help :tup:

Yea just look for a u740. I had one for a while and it was great. You can get insurance on any phone just call verizon and ask them to add it to your plan.

i just sold my u740 and all the extras for a rediculously cheap price.

i pmed you back. i think some of you just have a bad touch with electronics because the 8300 was a stellar phone.