I can't stand my phone anymore(verizon)

I HAVE GOOD NEWS.

I can get a new phone on jan 18!!

then i’m getting my own phone plan and prolly an enV

i just dont wanna wait that long :frowning:

Are you foundly attached to verizon?

If not call them find out what your prorated contract term fee is I believe it is 150 for 2 years so 6.25 for each month left.

Switch providers to whoever has the best deal on a full kb phone or smartphone, Sprint has the best plans for smartphones with data intregrated no crazy charges like vz

I love how good the service and customer support has been for verizon and also a huge majority of my friends have it as well so it makes it cheaper and easier for me otherwise i’d switch so i can get an iphone.

Jan 18th i can get my own plan and a new phone so hopefully i’ll step into something like the enV

:smiley: thank you though

vzw isn’t what it used to be…

true that man. i still prefer it over other providers as of right now.

i have a casio GZ one type s ( blue phone ) it takes crap pics but whatever i text a ton to, the buttons are “softer” than my 8100’s where. i beat the hell out of this phone. i text under water, through it at people at work. only had to replace it once due to software problems

you are right, with all the customer service programs in effect, 20 month upgrades, annual upgrades, NE2, the FRU program, and the newer plans, its definately much much better than it used to be.

Any way I could get a new phone before the 18th? thats the soonest i can get one. I’m desperate…

no u gotta wait till then

and if your going to get the env just balls up and get the voyager, it can do so much more. and idk if they have mobile tv in buffalo yet but its fcking awesome.

you have it? have you had any problems with it? i heard from someone that it was a shitty fad phone but i’d ideally like to get one. if you don’t mind what did it cost?

thanks!

send me your info again and ill see what i can do. i have some loaner phones as well

PM’d

i dont have it, iv just played with it. i work for vzw. id wait a bit to get one, let the rest of the bugs get worked out, but yea full html browsing FTW

I went and played with one earlier and omg, fucking love it.

im meh about it. i dont buy into the hype.

Samsung is my brand of choice. Had 2 of their phones in 3-4 year period and neither of them ever had a problem. Both have been dropped a few times too.

I love my enV. But out of nowhere ive been having major problems with the charger. I have to have the phone in crazy positions to get the charger to work, and now it isnt even working at all. It sometimes even shuts the phone right now when I attempt to charge it. I know of 3 other enV’s with the came problem currently.

I like the size and the inside, i could do without the touch screen.

well now i gotta rethink my 2nd choice:meh:

I played with a venus from a guy i work with, that was pretty sweet