New Cell Phone Suggestions

Its time for a new cell phone again.

What I need:
LOUD speaker phone
thin design
good battery life (ha like that will evar happen)

and i have verizon

cause verizon rules.

V710

hmm sounds like a good phone accordinly to www.howardforums.com

Motorola V3 Razor. It pwns. Must switch to GSM though.

dont think verizon has GSM, i thought they were CDMA only

only bluetooth speakerphone they make. I can vouch for the razr but only gsm and Verizon doesn’t rock phones that have internal ant.

Yeah, I’ve got 2 Razr’s and 2 V551’s in my family plan and they all are awesome. I’ve switched to GSM after 7 years of CDMA and it’s great.

ok guys, your GSM suggestions are doing nothing for me :lol:

how about the mot E810

hmm… Ive had it up to here points to ceiling with motorola… I refuse to buy their products again…

its way too apparent which phones are their signatures… you buy anything else you are getting a big pile of dog shit that a 4 year old could build/programmed better.

lg 8100, it’s kinda thickish, but it’s got stereo sound. stereo, on a cell phone.

moto e815

all the coolness of the 710

AFAIK none of the problems

ya thats what i ment the E815

I was going to get that but I couldn’t see walking around with a brick in my pocket. I got the Audiovox CD*^%*^ something or other. Its a V-Cast phone and its actually smaller.

Stay away from it though. Speaker phone sucks my ass and it totally useless.:rolljerk: :mad: (Angry jerk)

i am in the same boat as you. i went to look yesterday, and because i am signing up for a 2 year agreement pretty much any phone will work.

even the saleswoman agreed with ninja, the motorolas besides the ones that are their flagship “suck” but their flagship one looks pretty cool. 200.00 to buy it outright, 149 with the plan. thats the most $$$

other than that the bluetooth LG looks pretty nice. i forget which number it is, but there are only 3 bluetooth LG’s from what she said. they ahve a adeal right now that if you buy one, you get the next model down (without bluetooth, camera, bells and whistles) for free. same battery life, same reception as the other phone, just no fun stuff, straight up ph0ne y0.

anyways, i am leaning towards the more expensive motorola and LG. i tend to be able to make cell phones last a while so the higher $$$ are an ok investment.

LG VX 6100.

Analog roaming capability, inexpensive but high quality, camera, OK speakerphone, and some other cool shit. Call quality is solid, driving mode is pretty cool. Battery is as good as anything else.

Otherwise LG VX7000, 8000, or 8100. Except they’re big and you mentioned you wanted small.

I just spent a ton of time researching a new phone for myself (weeks of wasting time at work reading cell phone reviews.) CDMA phones are all I looked at cause I wanted Verizon (had T-Mobile but got sick of not being able to use my cell phone.) Maybe consider the E815 from Motorola if you want analog roaming but more features than the LG 6100, but nothing else Motorola. I dunnowhat happened but their quality (design and build) has gone to shit.

What the fuck did I say?

E815

/thread

The Razr will be out shortly for CDMA.

Yes and it will be old technology since its almost a year old already. Plus when Verizon gets it, they will cut some of the capabilities of the Bluetooth like they do with their other Bluetooth phones.

BTW there are 2 Bluetooth phones now for Verizon. The V710 and something else that I can’t remember, but it just came out.

Actually, the Audiovox Pocket PC phone, the Treo 650, and the Samsung i700 all have bluetooth as well.

And the LG Vx8100 has bluetooth also.

E815 is very hackable

They still do sell the v710