Fuck you sprint, Hello Verizon......

:madfawk:

I’ve totally had enough of there bullshit, dropped calls ever since they merged with nextel, and the piss poor customer service we have gotten since that merger as well. I havn’t had a problem, with them since 2000 untill this shit all happend.

I checked the verizon site today and they were offering deals on the Razr V3c so I picked them both up, and all the shit we had at sprint for the same price except one Phone was free. So I paid a total of $99.99. I have been talking to a lot of people I know who have the Razr especially at the fire department since we abuse shit up there and no one has had a problem in a year with thiers.

good choice Mike!

Verizon FTW!

im suprised you had that much success with sprint. i had them for two years, and i dont think i ever got billed properly in that whole time.
and when i complained about dropped calls they said their phones arent designed to work indoors and they never promised that they would.
verizon is definitely the way to go.

I love verizon and the on in network

i love my razr but the battery life isnt the greatest if you use the buetooth

Sprint is pretty good down here. I dont think I’ve ever dropped a call.

verizon> * my dad worked for them for 33 years. well it was bell atlantic then verizon.

so i will never have anything but…

neither did I until I bought these new phones and they merged. Phones were replaced and they still dropped calls. I told them It was dropping the calls with a full bar. They were like it must be the other phone. I told them it was my dad’s hard line phone and I was in the middle of monroeville.

I got real tired of their BS excuses.

The battery probelm was another issue where they said well you must talk alot. I told them to pull up my fucking usage, 3 phone calls that day after I took the phone off the charger for a total of 7 min 43 second and the battery was dead :rolleyes:

This was happening 4 months after we bought the phones.

i’ve had sprint for 4 years and never had a problem with them

I’ve also had verizon for as long as I’ve had a cell phone and love it to death. I abuse my phones to death to and they never give me a problem, every time I kill one I got to them and I have a new one THAT day and no fee to transfer numbers etc.

x2…but been with them even longer…back in the day when they were one of only all digital providers.

Like I said I never had a problem upuntil recently and I have had them since december of 99. Hell 3 weeks after I bought my one phone I snapped the antenna off while at work and it was in my pocket. 20 min later I left with a new phone and all my data transfered for free.

Now they are just a bunch of dick heads and I’m tired of them.

:whitey:

i had verizon at one point. They were def. really good. I have nextel now and there good to.

I got spint, no trouble here.

verizon service kickass but make sure u keep an eye on the billing. They have made a few screw ups on mine but they later did admit to the mistake and took care of me.

I forgot to mention, that I dropped my call w/ customer service twice before actually getting through…

i bety jenn got the pink phone

Verizon FTW!

Nope both Gunmetal Gray