Sprint contract finally expired!!!!

I switched at 2 years to the day to Verizon. Hopefully the service will be better than Sprint. I got a sweet deal on the Moto KRZR with the Bluetooth earpiece and car charger free. The wife got an LG VX8600. I like her screen better since it’s bigger, but I don’t like how wide it is.

i like some of verizons phones. But the network…lets just say i hope you don’t travel/bluetooth alot because you can expect a lot of dropped calls going out west. any of those intuitive people can feel free to ask why

nice… i have been with verizon for about 7 years now. I never once had a problem. I want the 8600! but I don;t get a new phone till may of 08.

hope the KRZR is better than the RAZR.

Verizon was the shit back in PA, but the Sprint coverage down here is pretty badass. I don’t think I’ve ever dropped a call in 3 years.

oh, and WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU OLD FAGGOT???

Well maybe if actually got a real call n not one from the police looking for an 17 year old runaway then u would know that Verizon>all

on both verizon and sprint the motorola phones such as the krzr and razr DONT use the motorola UI…it’s custom…verizons being a little bit slow(i personally hate their UI/gimped bluetooth) sprints isn’t the fastest either but check out the RIZR

you’re always comedy gold. Keep up the good work. I was going to post some titty shots, but now I shant.

verizon FTW

:whitey:

Verizon FTW !

I have sprint and haven’t had a problem with them up until a couple weeks ago. It might have something to do with how many times I’ve dropped my phone while getting out of the car.

Verizon FTW !

Now y would i want to see ur tits?

It seems like Verizon doesn’t want you to use your own mp3s as ringtones so they do not allow e-mailed sounds as ringers. However, there is a way to get your own ringtones uploaded to the RAZR or KRZR with a USB cable and a few downloadable applications. If anyone is interested in how to do this, PM me for the details.

I got the vx8600 a while ago. Its pretty nice. It was b/w that and the KRZR and i liked how the 8600 sleeker. I’m thinking about selling it on ebay b/c they are doing big money :stuck_out_tongue:

i used to be able to send sounds to my phone from my email as a picture message and the woud work fine.

email to your number@vzwpix.com

i have sprints razr…which isn’t gimped on the bluetooth like ALL verizon phones(for the most part) and i’ve hacked a few things on it also…so if anybody has the vzw razr and needs ringers…images replaced(the vzw logo on the sub lcd when you open the phone) i can do it all…or you can use ur brain and search www.howardforums.com in the verizon section

I’ve had:

Cricket
Sprint
Verizon
AT&T

Best service, from here to Hyannis to Orlando to San Diego: Verizon.

When I dumped Sprint, I was about as relieved as when I take a dump the morning after Quaker Steak.

I tried that and you can send the sound and listen to it, but you cannot set it as a ringtone.

That is a great forum. Have you messed with the themes yet?