anyone have a verizon cell phone

i am going to change carriers in the next month…i was wonder who had verizon and how they liked it…

also i was thinking of looking at the one with the push to talk feature…

i would love to hear testimony from the guys…

i am getting rid of at&t…they screwed me on my phone bill…i had nationwide one rate plan then bought a gsm phone and they told me i kept the same plan…until i got my 1200 phone bill when i was in VA all roaming:eek3: :eek3: …i got the bill fixed but its not nationwide and has a lot of raoming areas…i am switching cause of the principle and gsm sucks…

sorry for the rant

i went with sprint this time. verizon and sprint have the best service around here.

I have have VERIZON for over 2 years… I have had no problem… with them in anyway

I have sprint and it sucks in rural areas.

Originally posted by ECOvenom
I have have VERIZON for over 2 years… I have had no problem… with them in anyway

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i am going to change carriers in the next month…i was wonder who had verizon and how they liked it…

also i was thinking of looking at the one with the push to talk feature…

i would love to hear testimony from the guys…

i am getting rid of at&t…they screwed me on my phone bill…i had nationwide one rate plan then bought a gsm phone and they told me i kept the same plan…until i got my 1200 phone bill when i was in VA all roaming:eek3: :eek3: …i got the bill fixed but its not nationwide and has a lot of raoming areas…i am switching cause of the principle and gsm sucks…

sorry for the rant

my friends work at ADVANTAGE WIRELESS. i can probably get you a deal. if you want me to talk to them let me know!

Originally posted by ECOvenom

same here and i just renewed my contract for another 2 years

verizon for 6years the best!!!:smiley:

i have verizon and haven’t had much problems… i can’t wait until my contract is over. i’m goin with nextel. NO roaming, Unlimited incoming calls all free, push to talk, and you still have your unlimited nights and weekends. Well good luck in your decision.

nextel=sucks

i had a nextel for work a few years ago and the coverage area was horrable

i have gone all over the country and verizon is by far the best… had this number for 4 years now!

i don’t have much problems when i use my b/f. but i do agree with you on verizon is has pretty damn good area coverage. i’ve used it in many states.

I’m into my 4th year with Verizon with no complaints… well, I one problem with a bill once, but they fixed it and credited my account for an extra month because of their mistake. :cool:

been with verizon for a year now and never have any problems.

Verizon…my phone gets reception EVERYWHERE!

…Can you hear me now?

…Bitch!

Originally posted by WhiteHotCL
Verizon…my phone gets reception EVERYWHERE!

…Can you hear me now?

…Bitch!
yup,sounds like u have a dick in ur MOUTH!!!:tounge: :tounge:

im goin on my 6th year with verizon

Verizon > *

im on my fifth year with verizon, love it, all 5 ppl in my family have had verizon atleast 5 years

been with verison for about 3 years, not to bad, somehow it gets full reception in that vally of Cal U, but not at my fucking house in the suburbs of elizabeth.