anyone have a verizon cell phone

I have sprint and have had them for 5 years. I have no problem and when I got to Niagara I still get coverage. The only reason I don;t switch to verison is because the plan I have would cost me like 250 trough verison compared to 70 with sprint. If you are in city areas alot you should have no problem with sprint.

If you are in rual areas a lot you my want to go with verizon.

Fuck Nextel, My borther has it and I lose him all the time and he could be standing right next to their tower.

AT & T was my first cell phone back when I was 16 and they screwed me on a contract also and had the same thing happen to me. I got my corrected also and I also got out of the contract 6 months early because they did not stick to the contract and changed it on me, which is illegal to do.

NEXTEL is horrible…

I’ve had verizon for 2 years…I like them…around here verizon is the best…AT&T just SUCKS totally…I’ve never had a problem with verizon while I’ve been traveling so thats good…

Verizon for 9 years,my first phone from them must of weighed 3 pounds! Never had a prob with them:bigthumb:

Sprint has great service, but their billing system is so fucked up that I’ve had to have billing errors straightened out about every other month.

I switched back to Cricket today.

Unlimited calls…$45 a month…works for me.:smiley:

I’ve got a friend who works for Verizon… he says that all cell companies fuck you, Verizon is just more gentle than most.

(BTW, post number 420…:D)

I had verizon for 4years now and never had a problem. Michael Blanyer u are a fag so shut up
:tounge:

Originally posted by michaelblanyer

I switched back to Cricket today.

:ugh: talk about a ghetto phone service. rob just so you can get all that mobile to mobile with your coke dealers. cricket is the most ghetto shit service availible.

Originally posted by OrangeSS
Michael Blanyer u are a fag so shut up
:tounge:

only for your sweet ass, sexy. :wink:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
:ugh: talk about a ghetto phone service. rob just so you can get all that mobile to mobile with your coke dealers. cricket is the most ghetto shit service availible.

i make one joke about being a cokehead and i hear about it for days :rolleyes: .

i only went back to Cricket because I use 2500+ minutes a month.

and as for the drug thing, the only thing I even go near is pot… and I smoke pot so rarely that my friends use my piss for drug tests.

:smiley:

Verizon > ATT

ive had verizon for 2 years now…only problem is it dont work at my school…it works everywhere else though…must be somthing about new ken :confused:

Verizon seems to have the best plans. 39.99$ for 1,000 mobile to mobile min, 500 anytime min, and unlimited nite and weekend. Can’t beat that. The only place my phone doesn’t work in is creek hills and Bud Murphy’s

cell phones :greddy:

i like AT & T dunno

AT&T is still around?

i thought comcast or verizon bought them:confused:

cingular bought out att&t

i agree AT&T:bj: sucks!!!

arent att rates really high?

I switched from AT&T to Verizon about a year and a half ago. I like Verizon much better. The coverage is so much better its sick. I get service in places where my at&t would be totally useless. For example like when I go up the the maine forest rally. Standing in a forest in the middle of nowhere I can still get service with verizon. The difference is amazing.