Best wireless service..

I’ve got Cricket right now, yes i love that i have unlimited text messaging and unlimited calling for $55.00 a mo.

But i been wanting a new phone and new service, so i can use my phone out of the coverage area, (since with cricket i can only use it in appox a 75mile radius.

services im looking into:

Verizon

Sprint/Nextel

With verzion i can get a plan for $39.99 a mo. with unlimited IN calling, 450 minutes, and unlimited IN text messaging. Then for another $10.00 i can get 250 extra text messages a month.

im kinda leaning away from the sprint/nextel, but just let me know what you have and how you like it

Verizon > *

verizon or tmobile

Downsides to both
Verizon, bad phones, pricey plans, hidden roaming charges

Upsides: you can pay more for more coverage

Tmobile, limited coverage with basic phones, triband phones its all good

upsides: no carrier can beat their deals

I have Verizon America choice family plan. 79.00 for 1000 anytime minutes, nationwide, unlimited night/weekend, for 2 phones. 10.00 for eacha the kids phones, extra 19.99 for 2500 text on my sons, 10.00 for 500 text on my daughter. Never had a roaming charge. Good reception everywhere. :blue:

Also, unlimited cell/cell verizon customers.

I have a Cingular phone that is $50 something a month coast to coast and like 800+ minutes and unlimited cell to cell (cingular customers). They also have alot of nice phones.

I also have a Nextel from work, and I don’t have the coverage with Nextel that I do with Cingular. Nextel tends to cut out when you are north of Altoona up route 219. There’s alot of dead spots. Truthfully, the two way is obnoxious for regular calls and their minutes are expensive on the cell part.

t mobile or nextel if you sell drugs (highest incryption)

cingular

tmobile sucks i just got rid of them no service any were pitts burgh greensburg any where i went i didnt get service even by there own tmobile store in pitt right by the tower no service very terrable phone went verizon no probles at all never had roaming charges or anything

i’ve had the exact opposite. verizon had no service in the city and when i tried to get a bigger plan they renewed my contract 2 years on the spot without telling me.

i get about the same service, much but cheaper with t mobile. i’ve heard good things about cingular though.

i have had no problems at all with verizon…and since my whole entire family and extended family, and most of my friends have verizon, the only minutes i use are mobile to mobile. I have friends that hate sprint/nextel. It really depends on the phones you want really.

verizon > but if yu travel out side the states tmobile is good

i’ve had them ALL and so far verizon is the best

OH BTW …verizon also has a text message plan thats 10.00 and its 1000 messages…but theres no IN text message

tmobile sucks…verizon can lick my taint… and cingular>*

it’s all opinion.

sprint >

Verizon… all others really have sucked - - Just depends what you are looking for I guess

I’ve been in cellular for about 6 years now. There is no better cellular provider. Some may do a better job than others in certain areas. It all comes down to the customer, and their needs.

You really need to just check them all out, and compare. I can send you comparison charts that the companies use for advertisement, and you’ll see which points each one stresses.

Verizon(CDMA/EV-DO)-Network, and “IN” calling (just watch out for the hidden stuff, they got an awesome marketting dept, and IN is something everyone has)

Cingular(GSM/EDGE/UMTS, Feb 06)-I wouldn’t trust them. Theyre changing their name back to AT&T Jan 1, after another purchase agreement. But they stress the largest M2M calling network, as well as roll over minutes.

Sprint/Nextel(CDMA/EV-DO and iDEN/WiDEN)-Two seperate networks still, wait them out. Their merger is not complete nor will it be till 2009. Prices are outrageous. You have to choose between which network you want. CDMA (Sprint), or iDEN (Nextel).

T-Mobile(GSM/EDGE/UMTS, Feb 06)-A lot like Cingular, but less expensive. Every new phone you can buy now, has the 1900mhz/850mhz channels built in, so you can take advantage of their expanded network. Coverage is still an issue for them, until their Mid 2006 lineup rolls up, where they plan to match up with Cingular and Verizon. Their pluses are… you cannot compete with their deals for minutes.

Come next year when the WCDMA/UMTS/HSDPA phones become available to Cingular, and T-Mobile, nothing will compete. Due to CDMA/EV-DO reaching it’s capacities with V-Cast like services. Which ain’t got shit on what HSDPA can do.

jay, you still work for a service? could you hook me up?

No Phone > all cell phones