New Cell Phone Suggestions

i’m in the same boat… so thanks for doing the research for me.

Whats the deal with the pricing though? Its more than what I pay for sprint, and I get more minutes. But I hate Sprint, so its worth the extra money.

What are you guys paying for ~400 mins and family phone?

V710 is the worst phone ever made.

E815 is the best phone available from Verizon right now… Its pretty much a fully hackable, VCast equipped version of the V710, with a camera that actually works, and none of the other rediculous issues that the V710 had.

I have yet to experience any problems with my V710. What is hackable with the E815.

BAh… I wanna switch over to Verizon eventually… I really want the E815, but is only verizon, but was looking at the treo650 for the cingular to verizon crossover… but also looking at the razr for thin in my pocket goodness but cannot switch over :mad:

dammit… Im just gonna go activate my old PoS motorola for now…then wait till my contract is up, and go verizon, or hand the cingular contract over to my parents if they want it and go verizon… i really need my phone back.

Sprint, blows. It works for some, but for the majority, people use it because it offers competative rates, a decent amount of minutes, and a load of features for cheap. Oh yeah, and it’s easiest to get approved for (creditwise).

You’re going to be downgrading minutes, and night minutes.

40 bucks a month will net you 450 minutes, unlimited mobile to mobile (anyone in verizon), nights and weekends.

add 10 bucks for another line. I think there is a promo going on right now.

The promo is 69.99 for 2 lines and like 700 minutes, or for 20 bucks more, you get 1400 minutes… lol holy shit.

All new plans now

I gotta switch my data plan y0

we avg 350 per month… no reason for 700+… and also no reason for more than 400. They better be flexible… or I will buy a 5ghzVTECH and just walk around with that.

450 minutes is the lowest family share plan

so 40 + 10 = 50 + taxes
a month

Tee hee hee

just picked up :

E815 - for Ninja

Vx8100 - for Dad

Vx3300 - for Moms

2100 minutes per month (Unlimited nights/weekends, in network calling)

Unlimited data

2x $5 unlimited in network txt/pix/flix + 50 out of network

2x insurance

210 bucks a month with tax

tee hee hee

ok i just got back from verizon, the E815 is bigger then my LG vx6000 but i guess ill have to live, im going to go back and get it

Thats true. I don’t really count those because I could never see paying 400-500 bucks for a sell phone unless my work was paying…hmmm

Just wait until it stops charging, or just randomly locks up, or try taking a photo… any FREE camera phone will take a better photo then the 710.

The E815 has all of the BT profiles built into it, but they are just disabled by Verizon… The v710 doesnt have these in it. They are quite easy to enable.

My e815 links with my laptop whenever I am around it, I can transfer anything back and forth (MP3’s, photos, etc), I can also dial out to the internet through BT and it works the same as a phone call. (minutes, or free nights/weekends)

The camera is comparable to a real digital versus a camera phone. Great quality (for a phone)

Hoka

V-Cast ownz joo
:smiley:

just picked up the E815, so far, I love it :smiley:

word?

Hmmm… maybe my phone has started to have some problems.

You know, I just tried to take a picture and it gave me the blue screen of death. :shrug:

lolol

no

lowest family plan is $70/700 min.

you cannont share single lines anymore

after the initial 2 phones, its $10 for each addition phone.

come on now howie i thought u knew your verizon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ok, already found a problem

email passwords are case sensative
but when your putting in your password on the phone, it only lets you do the case it tells you too, no way to change it.

hit the “*” button?

ok so who else on this forum has the verizon hook-up? does anyone know of someone i can go to to get a better deal?

Verizion is amazing but there phones seem to be a little bit behind and they do seem to take some things outta of them

as far as something with a loud speaker phone and a slim design you can get the motorola i836 from Nextel… as far as RAZR goes the CDMA version of the RAZR is currently being tested on verizon… so those of you with verizon and want a RAZR will be in luck around Q1 or Q2 of 2006 as for the Sprint Users you will be getting the Blade made by samsung. or sanyo forgot which one… but its as slim as a RAZR but the name is not well know yet… personally id prefer the RAZR but im sticking with my i836… nextel will be a great choice for awhiles to come seeing all incomiung calls are now free and since the merger with sprint.

any questions regaring sprint… go to www.sprintusers.com
or any other Cellular provider may be directed to HoFo.

or www.howardchui.com