the fuckin EnV

JUNK… got one replaced in december cause of a bad screen, one just replaced yesterday because the vibrate stopped working and the replacement that i got yesterday… the fucken speaker doesn’t work!!! so i have to go back again today to get a 4th phone!.. BULL SHIT!

Was gonna get one of these when my plan renews in October. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe they’ll have a revised version by then.

buy a q
buy bigger battery
done

no i’m goin into the verison store with plans to drop kick someone. if you see me on the 11:00 news…u’ll know why

that sucks i’ve had my EnV since the beginning of Dec. and not a single issue, other then i dont get signal in my apartment but i’ve always had that issue here with all my phones

Bummer, I was thinking of getting one.

thats odd because LG usually produces some pretty sturdy phones

any phone with the Verizon GUI sucks cock.

true story.

i love the phone’s functions, i hate that i’m having issues and verizon doesn;t do a good job handling it… they leave it on you to redownload stuff you paid for then call them to get reimbursed… fuck that… mother fuckers should have it on recond and just do it! i gotta re sync all my music because songs i got from them are comprighted to my old phone…but i might as well wait cause this ones broke too. the individual people i deal with are nice but the experience as a whole is pissing me off.

Get a Treo. I fucking love mine.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/images/palm_treo_700w_aka_treo_670_1.jpg