WTB needle in a haystack

Ok so heres the deal… I’m looking for an absolutly mint S14 (97-98 preferred). 100% stock, absolutly 0 rust anywhere and extremely low KMs.

I can be reached by PM or email: dave@davebriggs.ca

that guy had that red kouki that had around 40, 000km i think he wanted 12g’s the thing is mint im 99% positive he still has it too see it parked at statefarm all the time

dutch@aci.on.ca
thats his email names pete 98 red mint 38xxxkm

who is “that guy”?

did he have a for sale thread on here or somewhere?

no that kijiji thread but his post expired i was talking too him about it but found another 1 for a better price, i think he still has it it was immaculite

^ thank you for the tip! I am emailing him now!

Keep em coming please :slight_smile:

sorry for vauge discription but thats the same guy ive also looked at the car its from the states if that matters

np i got another one pretty good condition but has a hit on passenger quarter red 97 minamal rust bubbles on quarter stock i can get the dude down too $4300 just have too let him keep his sterio system:p lemme know how that one goes

dave get the red one from peter …that car is so minttt…

another one!

you can buy mine… comes with an S14 SR, Stance, Tomei 2 way, full Z brakes etc. etc…lol

Price :stuck_out_tongue:

only for sale to someone like Briggers…

no one else is prepared to pay what it would cost to repalce…

LOL another s14?

why not pick one up from the states? (Probably easier to find and cheaper) We know you gots the scrilla for it.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/422313-tw-mdva-1998-black-240sx-42k-miles-mostly-stock