WTB: Neon 5spd DOHC Tranny

Blew the tranny tonight… I wasnt expecting that many more miles out of it anyways (137k)
Got a fresh motor last year so I guess Im gonna get a fresh tranny now.

Looking for a Neon 5spd T350 DOHC (3.94 final drive) Dont care if its from an ACR, RT, or base DOHC. only difference between an RT/ACR T350 and a normal T350 is the RT and ACR have a 0.81 5th where as the DOHC base has a 0.72 5th.
hopefully I didnt drench the brandy new PT cruiser clutch… Transmissions are cheaper then clutches…

Let me know if you find anything, Thanks!

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43368

www.car-part.com

thanks, I was looking for something with a little less miles tho lol
I know a friend that got a 30k tranny for $200

I’ll try that

good luck finding something cheaper with less miles. thats a f’n killer deal i would think.

just got a guy on neons.org that says he got 3 of them and will let them go for 200shipped.

btw AAA sucks! you guys only work 7am-10pm? I had to have L&S towing pick me up

hahahahahaha yeah we def only run 7-10 keeps me from working 24 hour shifts i dont mind. L&S are some shady bastards. :tounge:

on a side note… the guy that bought your dads old shop is so fucking nice. Krugh auto. i recommend people to him over taking them to our shop :sadwavey:

check surgeons generals post i think he has one

ya bob is a nice guy, I need your number so whenever I break down during your “normal business hours” you can come help me out lol

yeah i have a 355 i think trans out of a ~2000 neon with the hydraulic slave cylinder. 200 bucks its yours if you want

I need a cable clutch 3.94. with either a 0.72 5th or 0.81 5th.
so hydraulic wont work, and 355 wont do well with my setup unless I was turbo’d

bump! still need one

I bought a tranny off of a guy on another forum, told me it was a 3.94 with phantom grip and welded diff pin…
got a 3.55 instead and I dont think there is a phantom grip or welded diff pin.