WTB:Output Bearing 1st gen Neon

Not output SHAFT bearing,the little one thats made of black plastic and has cylinder rollers on it,it just sits on the middle set of gears.I don’t have the money for dealer so if you have one or a broken trans you can pull it from let me know asap.

go crack open another tranny at the junkyard you never should of opened the first one, or buy one from a dealer

Buy a replacement trans. There are probably other major issues than just the bearing. Shouldn’t be over $300 for a complete trans, much less if you want a 3.55.

it was a replacement,the trans is fine so chips on the gears or anything, I broke it putting it together it wasn’t a bad trans or anything.

There was an R/T at M&M with the 3.94 in it still…Dont know if its still there. It was parked over by the supra near the back.

lol he just drove by my house, so it must not be that bad

the r/t 's still there… how hard is it to convert my auto to a std? mine is extremely slow till i hit 30…the acceleration in a 3 spd auto sucks more than a kurby vacume

LOL all u need is the engine cradle, and the pedal assenbly with cable, and shifter/cable assembly as far as i remember.

And Yes, SOHC Auto acceleration sucks til around 30. I’m rockin’ a black couple sohc auto for winter. It’s painful lol

itll go fast if you put it from d to 1 at around 45mph that fucking needle JUMPS, be aware that you have about .5 seconds to shift back into 2 or d because at 45mph youll be at 6600 rpm and im sure you know redline is 6750 XD

why not 1 to 2 or D to 2 cause at that speed the trans gonna like.

Diddy theres two or three mtx neons at M+M’s.

Why shift an auto at all?

street racin’ fo life nukka!!!

but, no, i really don’t know why.

yea im sure ill pull for a couple sec’s then ill need a new tranny!

R/T tranny is gone, so is the rear end. Motor is still there. Struts in front are halfway taken out. I knew the kid that owned before the boneyard. Beat the piss out of it. So i wouldnt recomend motor

Rear end?

LOL I was there yesterday, and somebody took the bottom end out of the block, but left the block? IDK wtf was the matter with them. Engines are like 100 bucks…but they took the pan, rods pistons, and head…but left the damn block. LOL

oh and BTW, check the Meets section guys, theres a Neon Get-together tonight in Lockport. Check the thread…figured nobody will see it unless I say something…