WTB: Nintendo Wii NEW

Only new ones please… looking for a christmas gift - let me know if you’ve got one. PM will probably be responded to fastest

I have one Wii NIB with receipt.

Wii Console
Wii Console Stand
Wii Remote
Wii Remote Jacket
Nunchuk
Sensor Bar
Wii AC Adaptor
Wii AV Cable
Wii Sports Disc (Includes 5 games - Baseball, Bowling, Boxing, Tennis, and Golf)

Wiialert.com
took me two days to get one

[quote=“Muckman,post:2,topic:39363"”]

Wii Console
Wii Console Stand
Wii Remote
Wii Remote Jacket
Nunchuk
Sensor Bar
Wii AC Adaptor
Wii AV Cable
Wii Sports Disc (Includes 5 games - Baseball, Bowling, Boxing, Tennis, and Golf)

[/quote]

ok - how much, this is not for me, I all ready have one :slight_smile:

[quote=“Muckman,post:2,topic:39363"”]

Wii Console
Wii Console Stand
Wii Remote
Wii Remote Jacket
Nunchuk
Sensor Bar
Wii AC Adaptor
Wii AV Cable

[/quote]

This sounds like an ebay listing!

i camped out at toys r us sunday morning and got one …best way to do it also bring friends and sell spots … two guys there sold spots for 80 bucks sunday morning

It will be an ebay listing soon if I dont sell it locally!

How much did you get your Wii for at Toys R Us? How long did you wait in line and how much did they have in stock?

[quote=“Muckman,post:7,topic:39363"”]

It will be an ebay listing soon if I dont sell it locally!

How much did you get your Wii for at Toys R Us? How long did you wait in line and how much did they have in stock?

[/quote]

was in line from 2 am -715 when they opened to sell them this week they had 30 last week was only 27 and 2 weeks ago there was 107 … they get them in every sat night on there truck no less then 20 i was told …and i got it for reg 249 price and they gave the option of buying a game 50% off if you did it when you got the wii … it was a good time they let us in the hallway at 5am b/c of the snow and the cold then took us 3 at a time…like i said there was people selling spots to the higest bidder 2 kids got 80 bucks

I have one for sale NIB. I will let go for $300 firm, they would normally run you about $280 after tax.

271 actually.

[quote=“suppressive fire,post:10,topic:39363"”]

271 actually.

[/quote]

I knew it was in the $270’s so I rounded up.

Since it doesn’t sound like your interested why don’t you just :gtfo:

To be a smart ass apparently.