WTB: Nintendo Wii

no, not off someone that bought it expecting to sell for a profit… I just need to get one before christmas, looking to give it for a gift.

If anyone works at a retail store that has them in stock, or gets them in stock can anyone let me know??

Just hold out, Nintendo is shipping more out this week, and a few more in december. Check EB games on friday if you can.

I can however get PS3’s… anyone want to buy one of those or trade for a Wii + cash? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish i could help ya. Thats a nice gift!

No idea I’ve been looking for an extra nunchukaroothingy controller for 3 days now though I did find one extra control. And can’t even find that. Might want to call Toys r’ Us, they had a few boxes. But I’m not sure if they are for display only.

they were for display only, and the kid was a dick, so was some lady standing in line.

I asked, kid says “No we dont, but I have one and it is sweet”

I say “that does not help me”

Lady in line says “You’re only like THREE DAYS LATE”

I was then caught off guard and thought about punching her in the dick but decided not to.

I have been dying to try something but i need such a cunt to try it out on. I just want to give her a deep stare and say with the most serious of tones. “you’re a horrible mother” and walk away. I think something cool might happen, but i could be just lame too.