WTB: nissan parts

Yeah, this is probably a very slim chance, but I am looking for a J30 diff?
I wanna get my car finished for this summer and thats one thing I need. let me know what you got…

Search Craigslist…I KNOW I’ve seen one on Pittsburgh craigslist before…my buddy was looking for one for his two foooteee.

Just search J30 or J30 diff.

Don’t be lazy.

:stick:

make sure you get the correct one… Some J30’s require a change in axles.

i can get you one from the dealer at my cost Chuck.

Hmm…didn’t know that…Why is that?

Well…I guess a better question is which J30’s are direct replacement?

http://www.ka24development.com/vlsd.html

’95-96 Infiniti J30 does not need different axles.

I’ve got a 90z na diff but you need different axles

Wow didnt really expect this many responses in such a short time haha thanks everyone.

chad HOw much would that be??

would one out of a Z work?

It will but you’ll need different axles
(5 flange type)

ill check tomorrow. Can you get me a part number? or whats the year/make/model it comes from?

shoot me a pm with that info and/or your cell… ill call you tomorrow

im the one on craigslist pittsburgh with a j30 diff text me 724 809 8935

Chuck look on egay, I got the one on my car for like $125 shipped from a junkyard in Illinois that had no clue how much they were worth.

Well I think you posted on your ad that yours is a five star flange which by what this guys says:

won’t work.

holy jesus Chuck is going to have his 240 done? I think yours has actually taken more time then mine. good luck with everything

as far as the axle problems go for this swap, if you guys send us your stock axle cups, and your 5 star axle cups, we can modify them to make them work. we charge $160 which is a hell of a lot cheaper than having to buy the right cups at the dealership. we just did this to put a Q45 Diff in a 240 with our VH45 engine kit. works out really well.

Doubt it. :smiley:

1990 300zx N/A Differential $100.00 Ill be in Pittsburgh this Saturday

HA HA thanks star,

Smort HAHA wait till I see you again, oh wait you never come around anymore!

what green was saying is that you cannot use z axles on a j30 diff there to long…(which he sold me and fucked me outta money) and to use a z diff with z axles there are some mods you need to do for it to work…if you have the j30 diff like i have and have the axles from the same j30 it is a direct bolt in

what green was saying is that you cannot use z axles on a j30 diff there to long…(which he sold knowing they wouldnt work to me and fucked me outta money hanks paul lol…) and to use a z diff with z axles there are some mods you need to do for it to work…if you have the j30 diff like i have and have the axles from the same j30 it is a direct bolt in