WTB Nissan Truck stuff (hardbody/pathfinder/frontier etc)

If you know anyone with any year hardbody/pathy just sittin around PM me. This is a beater meaning i dont wanna spend to much but ill still give something reasonable.

-Looking for 2 bucket seats outta a SE hardbody from 94-98 or out of a pathfinder 93-2001.
-Center console, out of a SE hardbody any year with bucket seats
-Std cab box/bed HAS TO BE STANARD CAB NOT EXTENDED CAB. rust/rot ok as long as its bolts on and i can get a tail gate on.

PS, most of the ads on CL ive been to and they all SUCK. or want 390 for stock stained seats. GTFO. Going box shoppin this week hopefully ill find a cheap one.

BTW you need a bed from a 4x4. 2wd beds have different size wheel openings. I remember a guy in highschool ran into the bed issue with a Hardbody.

I didnt realize theres a difference between regular and extended cab beds though.

i got my buddy bill looking for one…

Found a bed. and 2wd and 4wd beds are the same… its the std and exd cabs that are diferent.

Maybe that was just in the late '80’s then. The guy I know had an '86 Hardbody and the beds (and fenders) were different between 2 and 4wd.

I have four valve stem caps from a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder.

PM me for more information.

I have the hookup on oversized tires and excessive light fixtures for said vehicle

tires on it are brand new… I got receipts for them, All i really want for this thing is whats listed above. Other then that fix the frame and rust areas.