dizzy with a cam angle sensor
ecu (pm6)
obd0 injector clips
injector resistor box

Thanks

Doing a dpfi to mpfi conversion

d or b series?

you know any B series motors that are dpfi? :rolleyes:

good point wasnt thinking…i know b series came mpfi…

Will anything off that d15b8 work for you?

no thats obd 1

Doesn’t matter. You can still use the intake manifold and injector clips, You should also be able to use the injectors WITHOUT a resistor box if they are high impedance units.

im just goin off what i found on the internet jd

he is right you can use that manifold, only thing you would do differently is eliminate the resistor box.

I have the resistor box, inj clips, and injectors.

I have a D15b7 manifold you can have for free if you want it. Just want it outta my garage…lol

i have

ECU - $40
Resistor box - $25

well if I dont need the resistor box then I have the manifold and injectors. Guess I just need the ECU and a dizzy. I am picking up a tranny this week so will have to wait till next week to get MPFI parts…so everyone hang on to what you got I still want it.

You dont need the resistor box as long as your running OBD-1 injectors.

and I dont have to run obd 1 ecu and dizzy right??

i thought he would need to convert to obd1 to get rid of the injector resistor box?

thats what i thought too…which thats to big a pain so I will go the resistor box route

No you don’t need to convert to OBD-1 to run OBD-1 injectors. You can run a OBD-0 PM6 ECU. As long as you connect all the red wires from the injectors together (looks cleaner with the oem plug) your fine to run OBD-1 injectors without the box.

The same goes for 92+cars, if you run a resistor box for bigger inj then you can run OBD-0 injectors if you go back to stock and dont feel like taken the box out.

Check out EF-Honda.com
If you need help or info on the swap. I have done a few of them, also have a write up somewhere on that site.

wow thanks alot