Wtb:OBD1 B series vtec ecu

Well my timing belt in my teg recently shit the bed.Its my dd and my only car.I have my b16a2 head in my garage and shit and im doing lsvtec insted of replacing the stock head, but i basially cleaned out all of my insurance money and and im drained down to my last dollar for the parts. I guess i cant use my stock ecu to run my setup.So i was told i need an obd1 vtec ecu. If anyone has one laying around there not using id gladly give them my stock ls ecu and my mint gsr cloth seats or 2 kumho all seasons with like 75-80% mounted on 14 inch steelies, anything i have in my fs threads.If anyone can help me out id gladly appreciate it.If you have one and only want cash for it lmk too cause ill have to sell one of my kidneys or something.

im sure someone local can chip ur p75

eh ive been told by turbociv and originalsin that i neen an obd1 vtec ecu

I think Longuyen has one for sale… PM him to see if he still has it.

Good luck!

thanks man.

i can chip your p75. I just dont have the parts. Ill have to order them.

word im sorry about all this shit john this just happend at a really bad time and its my only car.

meh, you always need a back up car. Then you need another back up car for the back up car. Its never a good time for shit to break.

pff even that doesnt work sometimes!!!

Haha true. Me and andy just pulled the ls head off and everything appears to be fine pistons are good block looks fine.The valves and shit even look fine on the ls head. There a few little scratches on the b16 head where the pistons move up on the inner part of the head ,so im gonna have it milled , if anyone at hybrid wants to hook a brother up that would be great.Oh and btw john, andy pulled out the p75 so its ready for you.

I was just going to post I got a 94 integra P75 that is going to be chipped shortly. Not looking for trades though, but will consider cash offers for it as both chipped or unchipped. If interested, let me know.

The rest of the car is in Gary’s U-pull it in Binghamton, NY. motor is there minus cams, took a good hit to the driver’s front. Red with grey int. Hatch looked decent. dash waqs picked. cluster was there and read 168k.

Thats what he has.
I beleive he’s looking for a p72

yea i guess im chipping my p75 thanks tho.

my friend has one that long sold/ trade with. ill talk to him.
how much u looking to spend on it?

ill trade a jdm p72 for a 99-00 civic ex or si wiring harness

just get john a case of beer, he said he’ll do it :wink:

he doesnt even drink kyle u ass lol

I thought he had a OBD0 P75. I misunderstood. Mine will be chipped shortly.

Still looking for one if anyone can hook me up id really really appreciate it.

i have an OBD II vtec ecu. I dont know if it would help but thought I would throw it out there. let me know, thanks