wtb obdo main relay 91 integra main relay

I need a main relay for a 91 integra I think civics should be the same.
cheap or barter for parts

are you missing one or is yours just bad? it is very easy to repair them

Joe jiggs and i just replaced my main relay in my accord, I was told that they are the same for all hondas so your best bet would be just going to a junk yard

Yeah that looks identical to the one I replaced in my old EF. I got it at Advance Auto, I think it was listed as a fuel pump relay, under “Other Relays” if you go that route.

only thing is its wickkkked expensive if you get it new, I paid like 85 at the honda dealership.

Yeah that was years ago, but I think it was like $80.

Yup its deff expensive to buy new so i dont wanna go that route.
Id be curious to know how to fix the one i have if u know how to do it id love to know…

can you solder? if so pop the plastic cover off, this will expose a circuit board with solder points. just heat each point until the solder goes liquid and then dab a bit of new solder into the puddle. do this for each point and then put the cover back on. fixed.

in case i wasn’t clear, here is a guide someone put together:

http://techauto.awardspace.com/mainrelay.html

don’t worry to much about getting it to be a perfect pyramid.

thats whats up dude thanks for the info…

Mine smells like its burnt out im gonna try to re solder it but if anyone has one around from a obd0 civic or integra i need this fixed asap…

anyone?? I need this car done and havnt be able to find one locally junkyard wise and craigslist wise… $70 at advance is ridiculous. I know someone has this laying in there tool box or in a box in a dark corner of the garage lol… any help is appreciated…

The dealer list price for this part is $65. If you know someone that gets a shop discount the price will be around 50 bucks. Hondapartsdeals.com will sell you that for $48 plus a couple bucks for shipping. Its the same part number as an EF civic.

yup same as a ef… Id buy it new but the reason i need it is for my uncles car which is getting very close to not worth it… Just put a new fuel pump in the car because thats what he thought the problem was which it was cuz the pump doesnt power on the bench so new pump was necessary but the signal between key and pump is here and there indicating the main relay. he just paid over 100 for the pump n now another $50-60 for a relay would be pretty shitty… Id like to pick one up locally for cheap if possible…

what happened to fixing the one he has? i have fixed 4-5 of these it literally takes 2 minutes. if your really looking to buy one i think i have one, i’ll look.

well id try it but the thing smells like its burned out. and im not the best with soldering…

i have a main relay if your still in need

lol lil to late unfortunatelly spent the $65 on a new one.