wtb oil cooler & aftermarket radiator

Im trying to help my brother out with his 86 rx7 with a gnx grand natinal motor find some part to finish his project. he needs a oil cooler and a radiator for a v8 or a v6 turbo any body got anything ?

you can buy a new generic-fit oil/transmission coolers from pepboys dirt cheap. I bought the biggest one they sold for the transmission in my Pilot and I think it was about 50 bucks…

It has to be from somthing turbo. :lol what does that have to do with the radiator or oil cooler?

whats the application

Read thread! LOL

The factory radiator from the turbo spec car may be enough to cool it as long as you dont have AC. You could get a radiator from an auto car and use the internal fluid to fluid trans cooler for an oil cooler if the drive train is gonna be a manual. Save space and should be more than enough cooling. Measure the area you have for a radiator and see what fits those specs. Summit Racing and Jegs have plenty of factory replacement and custom sized radiators.

yea my brother would rather buy a used part rather than new for some reason. i told him to look on summit.

key words in my statement were v6 and and v8. The gnx motors run really hot and are known to pop because of it. so put that motor in a car with less air flow and its a bigger problem. He asked me to see if anyone had one laying around.

ummmmmmm, the 3.8 was a bomb proof motor and never popped unless neglect or hard abuse was present

My point is to get one to fit your application not some used shit that’s gonna get crammed in there and not work for ya anyway.

sumitt has an oil cooler with fan for like 150-200 ish. I can get part number for it in thre morning. just bought one dirt cheap offf AUG, brand new in box!!!