WTB: Oil Drum

Looking to buy an oil drum. i’ve been getting quite a bit of oil just from changes and what-not and i’d like to get my hands ona 30-55gal drum to start putting it all in, instead of taking a trip to the auto store for every 5 gallons. Let me know if you have one for sale, or where i can get one on the cheap. thanks

I have one for you for free text me and I’ll set u up sir

Ive got a 55gal plastic drum but its got a drain spigot on the bottom

i have one full to the top with used motor oil. its all yours. ha

whats the plan for when the drum is full? you gonna heat with it or something?

My buddy heats his shop with waste oil so I’ll just give it to him when it’s full

Does he want/need more oil? I’ve got about 80 gallons of waste oil in a 55 gallon drum and a few smaller 5 gallon and 16 galling containers. Free as long as he comes to get it. I can transfer it to another container/drum he brings or he can take this one and leave me an empty…

There’s a couple places that buy waiste oil they will come rite to ya. Sheldon oil or Albany tank but there’s others. I’ve used both of them at my job and there both ok. I think they pay like 80cents a gallon. If u don’t end up with a drum let me know I can get ya one

my old work usually has a few and they just put them out by the dumpsters behind the Plank Road Plaza in Clifton Park

If your buddy wants used oil I have an ass load he can have as well.

^He should be calling you

I forgot to ask him before i opened up this thread but he’s going to drop me off a barrel this weekend. Thanks for eveyone who responded to help me

Mods you can lock this up