WANTED: Used Motor Oil / Trans Fluid / Gear Oil / Cooking Oil / Hydraulic Oil

I know everyone has some in their garage somewhere. Please try not to give me any oils mixed with water or coolant. Mixes of any types of engine oil, trans fluid, cooking oils, gear oils, and hydraulic oils are fine, just NO WATER or COOLANT.
We are at 294 Fletcher St in Tonawanda if you can drop it off. If it needs to be picked up please PM me and I will see what I may be able to do on picking it up.

Thanks,
Justin

I have a small amount from a couple motorcycle oil changes I can drop off. I am on crutches right now but can drop it off when I am alittle more mobile. There isn’t really enough to make it worth you coming to get it.

I have several 5 qt jugs. Maybe I can drop them off today.

if they are covered containers just leave them outside the big door if you can.

Wish you were in Rochester, I have probably 15 gallons in the garage…

this.

Lol, someone trying out bio-diesel?

nope free heat yo!

I was going to say oil heater

My dad once gave away about ~150-200 gallons to some guy when my dad’s waste heater broke… :expressionless: I bet that guy was pretty happy.
I always thought about using a heating strap on a 55gal drum and evap out the water. Or even a water heater. If I recall Jack used to use a water heater to remove the water from his WVO for his truck.
I would think the cost to run the heater long enough to get the moisture out would be justified when you have the piece of mind of no water being in the oil and don’t have to worry about the heater breaking down during a cold spell.

Did you ask retailers and car shops?
My dad used to get 55gal drums full from the place on walden while it was open, I think it was Ray Laks motorsports. He had no problems running their oil.

I’ll drop some off this week. I have a couple gallons.

water settles to the bottom and you just open the drain until the water turns into oil. Then you have no more water in your oil.

I have a bunch of 5 gallons jugs sitting around in my garage, Ill drop them off since I need them gone.

i have a 55 gal. drum you can have if you replace the drum or drain it out some how lol

Except for the oil from that engine swap. the coolant in that STILL hasn’t settled out yet.

so it’s cool if we just drop it off? or should we let you know first? I have a bunch of used oil in winshield washer fluid containers

Feel free to drop it off any time.

Drop it off anytime, if I’m not there just place containers in front of the large bay door.

My collection is getting a little ridiculous again. Last time it was 26 gallons when I put it up for free on CL. I’d rather drop it off and help out a member than have another weird craigslist’er come to my house.

Last time i was there the cops questioned justin and i when he was putting new plates on my car in the parking lot upfront.

This should be good when one of you guys gets stopped for putting 20+ gallons of oil in front of his door