or Free, Used auto oil.

Looking preferably for free used auto oil.
You know, the kind in your garage that you have 20 gallons and are too lazy to take to the auto store or wherever?

Won’t pay unless you have a large amount of pristine oil.

It’s for my father’s garage, to heat it.
(I’m posting because I’m storing my Trailblazer 302 in his garage when it’s not out mobile, and use it often there… sooo it’s the least I can do!)

He mostly wants pure auto oil that was drained from your car.
With NO antifreeze, gasoline, kerosene, or anything else mixed/added in.

If you have some and it’s separated off, we can take it to the store for you… provided you have some good oil as well :slight_smile:

He’ll come and get it, or maybe I will… depends on my mood.
If you’ve got more than 5-10+ gallons sitting around, let me know… PMs/text preferably.
if you call, i probably won’t answer since i’m working a fuckton.

Few reasons I’m asking here, is because of an old oil thread of you guys complaining about tons of oil, and some places only take 5 gallons at a time or whatever…

1. People take pretty good care of their cars here, so I’d assume the oil would be pretty decent! (and changed often = more oil!)
  2. You guys have a fucking lot of fucking cars. Which equals a fucking lot of oil :stuck_out_tongue:

and you guys seem to be pretty lazy sometimes too…
so… :stuck_out_tongue:

If ya got it let me know, but if there’s antifreeze/gasoline/water or shit mixed in, don’t want it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Want a free gallon of new oil? I’m never going to use it, and I lost the receipt. It’s like 20/50.

ive got just about 2 gallons of used oil in my garage ive been meaning to drop off… come get it

I’ll keep this thread bookmarked for the next time I store up a bunch. Gave 25 gallons away on craigslist a few weeks ago.

what are you paying? got almost 200 gallons available.

Lol, did you post in a thread or make one about it?
If so, it was probably that thread that lead to this one.

If someone else has a bunch sitting around, ill grab it as im out and about… Too lazy to run out for only a few gallons :] <33

Lol buy the wrong kind or something?
take it back to wally world… they’ll take anything as long as it has a barcode (I used to work there, and even if it doesn’t have a barcode sometimes if you whine enough and the price you say it was is reasonable enough)

Like I said, it has to be pristine if I’m paying. (Or he’ll be paying, most likely)
What is it?
Is it all used motor oil with nothing mixed in with it?

I know at some shops, they don’t give a hoot and throw everything in it… then sell it to companies with evaporators. My dad does not have an evaporator however :o So all that gook really fucks his heater… as in stops it from working then he has to pull it apart and clean it (in the cold, considering the heater would not be working!).

He doesn’t particularly enjoy that.

annnd, are they in 55 gal drums or what?
Or do they have to be siphoned out of a larger one ooorrr… what?

he can store 200 galls + everything else easy… but if it has to be siphoned out that could take a while, since i think he only has 2 55gal drums.

i’ve got a bunch, probably around 20 gallons. I’ll get them out and text you tomorrow how many exactly. All pure used oil, no antifreeze or anything. I work in Clarence so I could bring them to work and meet you or your old man.

I have a garbage can full of it, only thing is I have been dumping the filters in with it, wouldnt be very hard to strain them out I’d imagine

alright, let me know!
I can pick them up at your house or work, doesn’t matter.
Or I can make him do it… that sounds better.
Let me know :]

Lol? that’s not unusual at all… :stuck_out_tongue:
like a used garbage can that trash was in?
Or a new garbage can that you only put oil in? :stuck_out_tongue:
I can get either the can or siphon it in to something else, your call!
as long as you didnt dump other crap in it :]

lol yeah, it is unusual, I just started out dumping one oil changes worth into a new can and it grew from there, other than filters there shouldnt be anything else in it, the cover is on the can at all times and I dont throw anything else into it

I probably have 20 gallons of it…

lol so uh… so do you want a new garbage can? :stuck_out_tongue: or can we siphon it? :o

If you want it gone, lemme know where to get it.
actually, if you give me a phone numba ill give it to my dad and he can get it.
he’s weird though.
just tell him to stfu and get the damn oil.
as long as there’s no trans oil or gear shit in it or whatever else the fuck i said.

nah i was going to use it and then decided not to. will wally world give me money? i don’t want to exchange it. i don’t need oil.

nah, store credit prob.

what do your cars run on then? :o
water?

it runs on i don’t do regularly scheduled oil changes because i’m an asshole and i just got an oil change so i probably won’t do one for a couple months. ha.

if you can find a way to get it out of here its yours, I figure the can must be like 40 gallons, so thats like what, 320 pounds of oil?? lol

lol well we used a trailer before to grab nearly full 55gal drums, and they weren’t too unbearable heavy.
unless you want us to just siphon it out so you can keep your can :stuck_out_tongue:
then scrap metal the filters for profit! :stuck_out_tongue:
where you located?
he’ll prob pick it up whenever you’re avail.

Im out in North Collins off of rt 62 about 10mins south of Hamburg

I work nights but am around in the afternoon and evenings

Lol, it’s funny because my dad is going to go flying tomorrow… and he wanted to know if he could still go flying or not.
and he flies in hamburg! :stuck_out_tongue:
anyway, any chance he could come by tomorrow?
probably… anytime you want really.

I think i have 2-3 jugs of used oil. Normal used oil.