WTB: old school aerosmith shirt.... or any other old school band

ive got a van halen balance tour 1995 tshirt with no sleeves :gotme: its an xl i think

^^hmm… ill get back to ya

i got a danzig tee been worn once… xl… says danzig on back in bold white letters and has this white devil skull on front…

aight… im gonna check out the flea market on sat morning. If i come up empty handed… i’ll shoot you guys a PM

amvets. or like chris said, hot topic

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:14,topic:37546"”]

no!!!..that would be the worst costume idea EVER

and this shirt isnt for me… its for a friend

ugh wtf is wrong with people. Every thread i make looking for something, there has to be the idiots asking or guessing the halloween costume…like the one jackass in my other thread saying i was going to be clark griswald. Why in THE FUCK would i be clark griswald for halloween??? Are people complete idiots? Why even guess these idiotic costumes that nobody in their right mind would EVER be…

if this thread was called…guess my costume… you would be on the right track…

but im looking for a fucking shirt… stay the fuck on topic

fuck…people like you irritate me

[/quote]

holy sh*t, now i know why i dont come on this website, cause of people like you… who would be a clark griswold??? easy, same people who refer themselves as skunks or, go on the internet looking for cheap ass shoes, and cheap ass shirts… get a life…get a hobby or better yet go to the f’n store and buy any this… this thread = :gay:

^^HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

that was the dumbest response i have seen in a while… and believe me, there are some fucking idiots on here.

and im looking for cheap ass shoes for MY costume… the shirt is for a friend for HIS costume… cause im celebrating halloween on saturday night along with a lot of other people… so i kind of need these things.

dude… you don’t know me… so shut the fuck up

k pumpkin?