WTB: old wooden baseball bat

[quote=“Viper966,post:20,topic:35469"”]

but seriously… we do

[/quote]

thats really messed up and i seen you driving on the thruway b4

[quote=ImportMuscle;673597]99% of the forum hopes you die in a horribly painful firey car cash[/quot

Whats a car cash?

i think i have one that you’re welcome to… all i ask for is to ride the dirtbike on the street one time…

[quote=“Willybeen,post:23,topic:35469"”]

i think i have one that you’re welcome to… all i ask for is to ride the dirtbike on the street one time…

[/quote]

I have NO problem with you riding on the street, but like I said before I want you to take a blast through the woods. 21inch tire man, just fucken run into whatever you want, blaze your own trail, its fun!

Dont worry about dumping it, I’ve put it down easily 30 some times in the past month and 1/2. You could bend my handle bars for me, so I get off my ass and get some new ones. I’ve been looking at some custom bend renthals.

I’ll get in touch about the beisbol bat

[quote=“speedped79,post:21,topic:35469"”]

thats really messed up and i seen you driving on the thruway b4

[/quote]

oh so you saw a forum member driving on the thruway before and that means what? that since you saw him driving he is your friend? he inst gonna call you a racist? he doesnt hope you crash and die in a car? :gotme:

yea dude, send me a pm… theres a little trail by my house thats a sure thing to get away from the police if you use it… ;)… for future endeavors

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:12,topic:35469"”]

I have one also…plus its the only “non-weapon” that will be upheld in court as a flashlight if ever used to protect ones self. A bat, no matter what will be considered a weapon. So go buy a mag light damn it!

[/quote]

See when I got pulled over the cop asked if I had any weapons I said no, after looking in my back window saw it on the floor, told me I had lied and the 4d mag is considered a weapon…

oh and what are you making out of this. and my bike is still around when you finish your court dealing let go do wheelies :slight_smile:

[quote=“Samsara”"]

Not lookin for orig. babe ruth signed. Just old shitter, any condition considered. You got one layin around you wanna get rid of?

[/quote]

If ya still need one, I have a couple you can have n/c.

are you rolling fenders? hehe

I have a coupl.

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:27,topic:35469"”]

See when I got pulled over the cop asked if I had any weapons I said no, after looking in my back window saw it on the floor, told me I had lied and the 4d mag is considered a weapon…

oh and what are you making out of this. and my bike is still around when you finish your court dealing let go do wheelies :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I got pulled over for tinted windows in Amherst, cop asked if I had any weapons? I said yes, I have a 9 MM Luger under my right arm in a holster, he asked If I had a permit. I said yes officer, he looked @ permit,said to get the tint removed asap. I said yes officer.
And no, I did’nt remove the tint.

Thats unreal he said a 4d flashlight was a weapon…Thanks for all the offers guys, I’ll take one of you up on it soon.

So what would they say about a wooden baseball bat with 8’ screws comin out all over the place on the end?

Is that a weapon? Im just trying to play some ball…I don’t want the ball to slip off the end! no one likes fouls.

This has bad news written all over it…

But when I look for the fan, I’ll check for a bat too…

no bad news bro. simmer :stuck_out_tongue:

its americas pastime!

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:18,topic:35469"”]

99% of the forum hopes you die in a horribly painful firey car cash

[/quote]

Its the only thing we all agree on :loopie:

If you carry a bat in your car…throw a baseball in your car or a glove…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:34,topic:35469"”]

[/quote]

softball ftw

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:34,topic:35469"”]

[/quote]

Exactly what I do, I have 2 gloves and about 8 baseballs. Bat just happens to be in there. And dont bash speedped. That is what those small bats are called in S.Buffalo, even the black guys call them that. Maybe that just hasn’t hit the 'burbs yet?