WTB paintball equipment

electric 12V viewloader with X board

$15 bucks

$120

pmed

hey man will you seperate any of the stuff if dirtye30 dosnt buy it. i need a complete gun setup and 2 masks

if u are interested llink, i have
4pods that hold 100paintballs each, a 12oz CO2 tank, a 20oz c02 tank, a regular hopper, spyder sonix semi auto gun w/ 12inch barrel (comes with stock one), the belt to hold all of the pods, the neck gaurd, these cheesy paintball gloves lol (or you can have my red thor motox ones instead) carrying case for the gun. the pods are all filled with paintballs and then i have another like 1000 downstairs in my basement somewhere that i have to find. for 60$

lol just the gun hopper co2 and 2 masks lol i dont need any of the gloves or tubes, its just for a friend for when he wants to play once in a while… and ill take the 20oz tank i dont need the 12

pm me an offer…

If anyone is interested, I have the following:

Smart Parts Impulse in limited edition blue. It has only been used 4 times and looks brand new. I’ll toss in all of my gear (mask, pants, harness + pods, cleaning gear). The gun has the following extras.

• Smart Parts all american Barrel
  • Matching blur rikochet electric hopper
  • Tear drop style drop forward
  • Carbon fiber tank
  • Vertical Regulator

PM me an offer.

Replied

Sure, but we should give dirty a few days to make up his mind.

here let me bump my thread for you!

hey i have a mongoose diablo reincarnated with a ,drop forward ,psi guage ,12" smart parts barrel, 2 co2 tanks, a pod harness, mask, and a revolution hopper. pm me if your interested.

r u lookin for like tournament paintball equipment or woodsball stuff?

I have a 2K1 dark angel lcd with 88ci tank, dye boomstick(couple barrels), 2 elec. hoppers and a ton of gear to go along with it…not sure what exactly your looking for but let me know i guess

I’ve got a Tippman 98 Custom (silver) with a couple of tanks and a case and shit. Maybe used twice. lol.

system x xonik autococker $450 i’ll throw in a never been used halo b hopper for an extra 50

i got a ton of extra stuff too

im looking for everything. currently i have close to 20 guns and a multitude of shit. im into anything from sheridan pgp pumps to DM9s and anything related to paintball. please post or pm prices thanks

pmed

im an idiot and i double post

ttt

98 custom is what I started with… I quickly upgraded to a cocker.

98 customs are great guns. you can drop them and they will be fine.