WTB paintball equipment

looking for anything and everything just post what you have an dprices please thanks!

go to sports replay on the blvd right across from branes and noble

the guy who owns the store know the guy who created this site.

I got a tippmann 98 custom, used 2 times with a 9lb and 12lb tank, hopper, some balls, and mask/goggles.

make me an offer!!!

Stuff is like new, seriously

OMG Pat knows Howie? NO WAI!!!

you can name i price and ill counter offer.

^^^ way i was there like a month ago and he was telling me about ubrf and how the ub meets used to be huge and also the bubble tea meets.

Pat drives a civic hatch im allways telling him to go to southgate or mighty. lol

$135

counter?

ill pass, thanks tho.

How much you looking to spend, I can come down

i have a tippmann 98 custom, with all needed equiptment, such as hopper and ill throw in a tank and mask, im thinking $100 lmk

i have a bunch of equipment… kinda lol i have like 3tanks, 2 hoppers, like 8pods a belt, like 4000 paintballs, mask, gloves, neck gaurd, bunch o other shit

and some dookie spyder gun which im sure u dont want lol

pm me if ur interested

pmed

I’ll let u know when I get home, I have a shit ton of pb stuff from my old JT team, guns jerseys pants gloves hoppers, u name it

kk

yeah besides the fact that pat is a scumbag, talk to him :barf:

2 guns 2 masks + extra’s = 100

i got 2 spyder guns( one is electric) 3 hoppers 2 masks extra barrel about 5 tanks… $100 pm me if you want exact details

I have 3 sets of stuff, I don’t even really know what I have to be honest… I bought it from a co-worker over a year ago and never took it out of the box.

I’ll get some pics up tomorrow if you are still looking.

details plz!