WTB: Q45 Throttle Body

As title says, looking for a Q45 throttle body, and all necessary things (TPS sensor and junk). PM me and let me know.

Or even a wrecker that has a spare Q45 sitting around.

Thanks.

Bump. C’mon there has to be something in Edmonton and/or Calgary.

I’ve only ever seen 1 or 2 pre 93 Q45’s driving in edmonton let alone at the junkyards.

Had have fun putting this on any nissan 4 or 6 cylinder, say good buy to ALL throttle control, and have fun with a fab shop making up an adapter plate

if I’m correct the silvia, 240, and Q45 used the same throttle body :?

You are incorrect. Q45 is 90mm, 240sx is 70mm

Just start calling around to wreckers and get them to search for it. When they find someone who has one get the phone number, call em, and if they dont have it, get them to give you another phone number. That’s how I track shit down from junkyards. Took me half an hour and 10 phone calls but I found one down in Utah for 60 bucks.

You are incorrect. Q45 is 90mm, 240sx is 70mm[/quote]

Q45 90mm
KA, S13 SR is 70mm
S14 SR is 65mm

Your best bet is the states, courtesy parts has them new (about 170 IIRC)

Yeah I’ve called a few junkyards and no-one has been able to help me.

5 minute bolt on and I don’t need an adapter plate fabricated thanks.

What’s this courtesy parts you speak of?

http://www.courtesyparts.com/

You are incorrect. Q45 is 90mm, 240sx is 70mm[/quote]

Q45 90mm
KA, S13 SR is 70mm
S14 SR is 65mm

Your best bet is the states, courtesy parts has them new (about 170 IIRC)[/quote]

Incorrect again. KA and sr are 60mm. not sure of s14 sr. The q45 throttle body is commonly called a 90mm but if you measure it is actually 80mm.

Gracias.

I’m guessing you’re using it with, i don’t know a new IM for the rb25. :E

ive used a Q45 TB on a neo6 RB25 with greddy mani/GT2535 and throttle controle felt fine!!!

Im running q45 on my car with greddy IM and it’s fine too.