WTB: R32 GTS-T aftermarket side skirts

Anyone have a pair of aftermarke side skirts for an R32 GTS-t? Or know of someone who does?

I have some bomex ones for 250. I also have the rear valences if your interested. Let me know. Thanks, chris.

250 sounds good. can i pick them up off of you in a week or two, i am heading out of town right away. i can purchase them when i get back, could you hold onto them for me?

Yeah, they are just sitting in my shop, they should be around when you get back, but first person with cash in hand gets em.

ok, ill get ahold of you when i get back

i notice that your profile says you are from lethbridge. any chance you will be in edmonton soon so i can purchase those side skirts off of you? i am back now and ready to purchase when you areā€¦let me know

Im gonna be in calgary for SCC on the 7th. I could bring em up then if there is someone who is gonna be there and can pick em up. Otherwise i can ship em with greyhound and just spend some good time wrapping em. I dont think shipping would be much more than 40 bucks.

if you were to ship greyhound, how do you want payment sent and what will be the total cost?