WTB: radar detector

Well some crack head decided to smash my window and steal my radio, $1 worth of change in my ashtray and my X50 this weekend :shoot:

I now need to replace it. I’m looking for either a Passport 8500 X50, Passport 9500, or a V1. Let me know if anyone has anything for sale. Thanks.

http://www.valentine1.com/

Most people seem to hold on to what they have pretty closely.

i have a regular 8500 i am ready to dispose of cheap due to the clip for the suction cups to click into is broken. works phenomenal i just really want a 9500

Sorry to go offtopic and hijack your thread but why do you, nitroinsane, want a 9500 over the 8500?

gps enabling stops the false radar readings,the case is more apealing,better range,and i like how it displays your speed on radar hits

I’m with ya on that but I actually disabled my speed alert due to not knowing how strong the radar signal is at the initial hit.

Nitroinsane YGPM

I know, just hoping someone was looking to get rid of one before I have to go out and buy something new.

Possibly, I still have my suction cup clip (they didn’t steal that). Though I really would prefer the X50, PM me with how cheap cheap is.

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/sale/15048-v1-radar.html

don is selling his v1 for $270

What’s the serial number on the V1?

i dont have an account on there

i have a blue x50 for 180 obo

PM’d

you don’t need one to read the post. oh well. you missed out it’s gone.

The V1 is back up for sale, just checked the thread.

Are you kidding me? You said you would hold this for me while you worked on getting your paypal fixed so I could send you money. I am ready to pay you as soon as you can accept payment, and have been since we discussed this via PMs last week.

I fixed paypal but I never heard back from you about it

Your last PM to me was saying that you were going to try and fix paypal. You probably should have sent me a message letting me know that you HAD fixed it, so that I had the opportunity to pay you.

Transferring back to PMs, so that we can hopefully finish the transaction.