WTB: rca cables (automotive)

need em for a stereo, got a new car today. anyjuan?

how long i have like 5 sets

ive got a few sets lmk how much ur lookin to spend

to clear things up I’m looking for the ones from the headunit to the amp in the trunk

95mx6 pm me, let me know what you’ve got

I have 2 sets I will probably never use, I think they are Phoenix Gold. Make me an offer cause they are just sitting around

i got cheapies that long…but no good ones…ill keep looking i am still looking thru stuff from when i moved

ihave have some audiopipes and audio bahns dont know what lengths i have i will double check. if i have the size you need it is free.

whatd u buy… carwise?

I have a cheaper set and then I have a NIB Tsunami premium set that normally goes for $130 let me know if you’re interested

pmed

its got little spots of rust everywhere. prev owner must not have subscribed to the “washing you car” school of thought. It has new valves, hg, tb, wp though. and nice heated leather. its blue, but i dont mind it as much as I thought i would. I was gonna have it painted, but figured why spend the money on a winter car. I’m just gonna drive it this winter, wash it regularly so the rust doesn’t get worse, and sell it in the spring and save all summer for a 97 or so 540i/6. i wanted to rb26 the Z with that money, but I’d rather just do cage/suspension/wheels/brakes, track it like that for a season, then swap, and have a nice dd too