WTB: Rear ball joints

Hope this will be easy to get.

I need two rear ball joints for an S13. They must be in perfect condition and not leaking or torn. They can be on the control arm or off.

The nut is wanted, but not required. No rusted to shit threads either.

Show me your offerings!

-Nick

So what your saying is you would like to buy used ball joints?
Why not spend like $50 and get brand new ones. Go to napa or carquest, their not that expensive man.

For the rear. Not the front.

You can’t just buy the rear ball joints on their own. You have to buy the complete lower control arm with the ball joint installed. I don’t need the control arm, and it would just be a waste of money.

Please don’t go all knowing like you know my financial state. Can you just keep your ignorant comment to yourself.

For anyone who may have what I’m asking for please PM. If you don’t have it then keep quiet.

Thanks.

look into B15 front balljoints, i’ve heard rumor they’re the same taper and fit in the rlca.

Thanks Matt, i’ll look into this.

How certain were these rumours?

Thanks.

Thank you very much matt, if you spent 5 minutes doing some research you would have figured this out your self about the b15 front ball joints so don’t be such a smart ass.

Your calling me a smart ass?

Why didn’t YOU know about the B15’s working. How come you couldn’t just tell me that instead of just saying I’m too cheap to buy new ones.

I did search and searched again after being told this, and still found nothing about the B15’s working. I had to go get one and measure it myself.

Thanks Matt for steering me in the right direction.

P.S I guess for the WTB section you have to be all knowing to ask for parts.:rolleyes:

I actually did know about the b15 ones working cuz I just bought some for myself not too long ago…and guess where I found the info that i needed…on this forum!
I thought you would have known about this since it isn’t rocket science to search and read.