WTB: Recording equipment

Figured I’d take a shot and see if anyone here has any kinda recording equipment. Let me know whatcha got… 4 track, digital or analog mix… i’ll take anything, prefer xlr ins/outs. thanks.

I got an old Cassete recorder i think it has a mic on it,

it would be analog :moon:

a very close friend of mine has a recording studio in his basement if u are ever looking to record somthing thats sounds professional

i think he just bought some new stuff last month so i can check whether or not he still has any of the old stuff for sale

I have an old 4 track teac reel to reel. It has a mizing board that we keep with it. The hard part would be finding tape for it but I think that tape is still sold somewhere. It just sits around my house. Make an offer. I personally would try to pick up an old Digi oo1 and run protools. The digi 001 can take 8 simultaneous tracks at once. Protools is amazing too.

you tryin to dub the tracks that cutty lays down? :dunno:

i’d be interested to see if the guy with the studio had any old stuff.

I’d like to lay down some of my acoustic solo stuff i’ve been writing. Analog would do, but digi would be nice so i could lay it down hard then send it usb to the puter to mix it in cakewalk or something.