Wtb reliable car in 1-2000 range

Well im looking for a car for the gf…I would prefer a honda or acura…Or atleast something foreighn…Auto or 5 spd…with minable rust…I know its alot to ask for in the range of 2000 but again she is a female…liil work needed is ok but it needs to be ready to go on the road when bought…Im done dealing with craigslist ppl saying one thing and meaning another… cash in hand for right deal…

:rofl

glwf.

Holy fuck. I would help but…

1. I don’t know any “foreighn” cars…
  2. What is “minable” rust?

But seriously, Craigslist is your answer.

Someone just posted a 4 door civic on here for 2000

i got my miata for 1800 off craigslist. not hard to find something good.

get over your self…

or you could respect yourself enough to spell simple words correctly.

Nahhhh what fun would that be i gotta give u guys something to do on here…

this was posted on the lakatoga falls lot facebook page. 2grand civic. honda’s are reliable
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/3165575929.html

Why don’t you give her one of your envied whips? Nothing screams excitement more then a 1986 el camino

ah yes, the “big pimpin” mobile

Why dont you go anal with a cactus? It would be the same difference…

Top notch special kid post right there. Fine job on your part if I say so myself.

I personally think your being a greedy fuck by not letting your girlfriend take one of your envied whips. I mean sheesh, you have like 4 of them. You can’t drive em all at the same time so why not stunt together in Atleast 2 of em?

#:number1 stunna

Well lets see 3 of the 4 vehicles i have go in storage in the winter…leaving me with one…Kinda hard to share one car when we both work in different directions…As i figured this post would get clutterd with guys who have no intent to help but rather be Smart asses .+1 to the few that attempted…Trust me im not butt hurt but if your not here to help stay out of the post and go back to your mother basement were you belong…

http://6dollarshirts.com/images/D/El-Camino-The-Mullet-T-SHIRT-11115.jpg

I was just going to let you know I found a hot lead on a car for you but that last comment on your post really torqued me up so now you can forget it!

bet you were…found something anyway…please lock…

Buy my volvo v90…

99 eclipse spyder gs auto, 105k miles, new tranny w paperwork, new motor w paperwork - $2,500